The Doors Of Death

The Hunger Games
-----

What if I didn't want Finnick Odair to be killed by lizard mutts did Suzanne Collins ever think of that?

---

Are you,

Are you

Ready for Part 2

We're all gonna die

There's nothing you can do

---

Am I the only one who writes fanfiction in their head when they're trying to sleep?

Harry Potter
-----

No but imagine someone at Hogwarts says something stupid and Remus going "I'm aware."

And Sirius and James having to physically restrain themselves from saying "a were-wolf" so they're just killing themselves laughing while this kid doesn't understand at all because Remus's comment wasn't that funny.

---

Do you think like

when Hogwarts kept sending more and more letters to Harry in more and more ridiculous ways and Mr. Dursley was losing his mind

that Dumbledore was just sitting in the Headmaster's office

giggling

---

Imagine Tonks and Lupin in bed, and he turns around to kiss her only to find she's metamorphosed her face into Snape's and he screams and she only laughs so hard she falls out of the bed.

---

Okay so, the Marauders Map can see people even when they're hidden underneath the cloak of invisibility, right?

Yet Death can't find people hidden under that cloak...

JUST HOW DID A GANG OF TEENAGERS MANAGE TO CREATE THAT MAP?????

"Remus Lupin is a genius, Sirius Black doesn't like rules, James Potter thinks he can do anything and Peter brings them snacks and encourages their combined insane genius, that's how."

---

"I hate it when you look in your closet for clothes and you find Narnia instead."

WHY would you hate that?

"BECAUSE I really wanted a secret passage to Hogwarts."

NARNIA

Disappointing Potterheads since1950

Percy Jackson & HoO
-----

The object on your left will be your weapon to defeat Gaea.

(I'm sure Leo will be able to make my computer mouse shoot lasers or something)

---

Anonymus: Can you do a fic where Annabeth cheats on Percy and he is really conflicted about what to do because of his fatal flaw being loyally and him still wanting to be loyal to her and all that nonsense.

blasezabini: Percy's back slid down against his door. The constant rapping on the wood from the other side was giving him a headache. He needed to be alone, he needed to be away from her. She was the reason he was in fits. She was the reason behind his undoing. It was her fault.

"Percy, please." She cried from the other side, "Percy, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, I swear it."

He tried to shut her out, he wanted to shut her out but her words kept filling his ears. She kept saying how sorry she was, like it was an accident. She did it to hurt him. She only wanted to hurt him.