SECTUMSEMPRA SEPTEMBER

Harry Potter
-----

Did Fred and George really spend days trying to find the exact phrase to unlock the Marauder's Map, or did the Map just see them and be like "Oh sh*t it's Fred and George, better spill all my secrets."

---

"Evans and Potter," repeated Mulciber, stepping towards them. The other Slytherins followed. Beauty and the beast, if you will."

"Now, now," said James; "I wouldn't call Evans a beast."

---

McGonagall: *loses Dumbledore in a crowd*

McGonagall: *loudly* Slytherin wins the House Cup!

"TWENTY THOUSAND POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR!"

McGonagall: Ah found him.

---

Ok but imagine this:

Harry Potter-themed laser tag. Everything is the same but instead of guns you get a wand and it shoots light and stuff and you can choose your spells at the beginning of the game.

Like, imagine it: Expelliarmus makes you unable to shoot spells fo a few seconds; Lumos makes yor wand shine enough for you to see; Stupefy turns off your oponents vest...

No but get this: it's a maze and you're not alone in there. No, there are monsters and creatures and DEATH EATERS and your team has to find the Triwizard Cup first.

---

98% of British parents give their children a sock when they turn 18, to set them free and hopefully make them move out.

---

After the second wizarding war, muggle technology got sort of integrated into Hogwarts to allow closer communication with muggle friends and family.

So they have phones and stuff to use to call home.

Little Daisy Dursley calls home on her first day of school.

Daisy: Daddy, I made it into Ravenclaw!

Dudley: Oh, Ravenclaw, the um... *covers receiver and turns to Harry* What the hell does that mean?

Harry: Smart House

Dudley: *goes back to Daisy* THE SMART HOUSE! Oh, I am so proud of you!

---

OKAY but what if Teddy tells Harry he doesn't want kids and Harry's like "What Teddy no please no." And everyone is giving him questionable looks and then Harry just goes: "I didn't call my son Remus only because I thought you'd want to call your son like that you ruined everything I could have named him Remus instead of Albus Severus Jesus Christ Hermione where's the Time Turner."

Percy Jackson
-----

If Annabeth knows Judo, what other fightings styles do you think CHB teaches?

Water aerobics led by Percy

"C'mon, ladies move those arms! Up and down. And turn! That's it!"

---

When Annabeth tosses the bouquet at her wedding, I like to think Jason discreetly wills the wind to literally blow it right into Piper's hands.

---

Rachel: You would like to talk to Percy's dad? Oh, okay. Hold on a moment.

Percy: That's gonna be pretty hard since my dad is a Greek god.