Fandom before blood

Harry Potter
-----

How different would the series have been if the Sorting Hat was placed on Harry's head and yelled "HUFFLEPUFF!"?

"Maybe he'd find the Horcruxes faster."

---

Remus Arthur Potter, you were named after two men who looked out for my safety and cared about my well-being out of altruism and decency rather than because I was a tool to use or because I was someone's son.

---

I think I understand Quidditch more than I understand football.

I know I understand Quidditch more than I understand football.

See, I don't even know which football I'm talking about.

Don't have that problem with Quidditch.

---

In the mirror of Erised I would see my otps being canon I'm not even kidding.

---

Let's all stop for a minute and thank JK Rowling for not making the golden trio a love triangle.

Percy Jackson
-----

Petition to have Percy Jackson turned into a TV show where every episode is one chapter and each season is a different book and practically everything is loyal to the books.

---

No, you don't understand.
I would sell my firstborn for more Percy Jackson.

---

I would actually learn so much if all history text books were narrated by Percy Jackson.

---

Before Percy Jackson:

Damn

After Percy Jackson:

Dam

---

No offence but if you tell me you don't like Percy Jackson and then add "no offence" after it I will be compelled to tell you I hate your face no offence and that maybe you should go jump in an endless abyss. No offence :)

---

Imagine a miniature Nico di Angelo wobbling around your desk and swinging his tooth pick sized sword "I am the Ghost King!" He squeaks indignantly, ducking as you attempt to ruffle his hair with your finger.

---

Annabeth: *Holds the sky for a few days*

Annabeth: *doesn't complain*

Percy: *Holds the sky for a few minutes*

Percy: GET THIS OFF ME.

---

If you think about it...The Heroes of Olympus series is essencially a bunch of teens trying to make sure their great grandpa doesn't wake up.

Fangirl
-----

I feel frustrated when I have the first two books in a series in paperback and the last one in hardcover format

Or when books are in different sizes

Or when they decide to change the cover of the last book but don't change the first ones.

But they don't change the first ones.

---

I was just sitting in my living room eating nerds and my 8 year old brother came up to me and whispered "You are what you eat." And that's how I just got burned by my little brother.