COL- Crying Out Loud

WARNING, HIGH LEVEL OF FEELS. I MEAN, REAL HIGH.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

---

Harry Potter
-----

Dear Fred,

Sometimes I pause in the middle of my sentence waiting fot you to finish it.

Missing you more each day,
George

---

Dear Fred,

Sometimes, I put on one of your "F" sweaters and look in the mirror...it's like you're still here with me. I can still see your smile in my own reflection.

I miss you,
George

---

Dear Fred,

It's hard having to blow out all the candles by myself.

Happy birthday,
George.

---

Dear Fred,

It's Dad's birthday today. We had all just settled down at the table when mum looked around confused and said, "Where's Fred?" Before she realized... It took a while to get her to stop crying.

Missing you,
George

---

Molly Weasley died at the age of 100. As she got older, her sight and memory began to fail her. One day, when she was 98, George came to visit. Instead of seeing George she saw Fred, and from not knowing the difference between them she called George Fred. Not having the heart to remind his mother about Fred, he said, "I'm George, not Fred! Honestly woman, you call yourself our mother." After his mother apologized, he smiled at her sadly and said, "Only joking, I am Fred."

---
Guys I am a true monster I made myself cry. Okay here, have this to cheer you up a bit, or gross you up a bunch... (credit to @SebasPotter13 a friend who passed me on theese)
---

Dear George,

Just because I'm dead doesn't mean you can tap that.

Sincerely,
Angelina's real love

---

Voldemort: I throw my wand up in the air sometimes

Voldemort: Saying ay oh, where'd my nose go

---

So my 8 year old cousins came over today...

They said to me they are only allowed to watch the first Harry Potter movie.

Thay said that their mum won't let them watch 2, 3 and 4...

One of them said the second one was really scary.

I agreed and said "Yeah, the second one petrified me..."

---

Do you ever just cry thinking about how proud James would be of Harry's Quidditch playing?

"MY SON. MY SON YOU KNOW. HE JUST BECAME THE YOUNGEST SEEKER IN A CENTURY. HEY. HEY YOU THAT'S MY SON DID YOU KNOW THAT?"

"James, please."

"MY BABY."

---

Right so I'm walking home and I see this guy rolling a cigarette under a streetlamp and when he clicked his lighter THE FREAKING LIGHT WENT OUT.

I stopped in my tracks and stared at this guy who looks up at me then to his lighter and he's as surprised as me then he takes his thumb off the trigger and THE STREETLIGHT TURNS BACK ON.