INSURGENT MOVIE

(omgs do you see Thomas and Newt almost kissing holy crap it's behind the scene thing go search it on youtube to see the whole thing my omgs)

Fangirl stuff

——-

That moment in between Netflix episodes when you see your reflection on the black screen and wonder what the fug you're doing with your life.

—-

One of these days my knowledge of myths and fairy tales and TV shows and weird facts is going to come in handy you just wait.

—-

I can read for 12 hours straight and marathon 10 seasons of my favorite TV show but I can't do my homework for more than 30 minutes.

—-

Okay how do you politely tell someone you want to hit them with a brick?

"One wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls. Repeatedly."

That was the most beautiful thing I've ever read.

—-

"How do you know you ship them?"

When I see them together, a noise comes out of my mouth and it sounds like a dying bear.

—-

After reading fanfiction for 5 hours on my laptop I think it's time to go to bed and read fanfiction for 5 hours on my phone.

—-

Writing in my brain: Beautiful flowing sentences full of powerful phrases and enigmatically witty dialogue.

Writing of the page: They did the thing said some stuff. There was a snark.

Harry Potter

——-

Harry: Albus Severus Potter, you were named after the two bravest men I ever knew.

Ron: ..........

Ron: I literally sacrificed myself to a giant chess game when I was eleven for you.

—-

Imagine how McGonagall felt seeing Harry catch Neville's remembrall outside her window. She must have been so happy because new Seeker but at the same time she was probably like omg this child, just like his father can't believe I have to go through this shiz again. And then finding Harry and Ron in the bathroom with the troll and being like Jesus I can't even deal with James/Sirius part 2. It's only October and you guys are battling trolls in the toilets.

—-

Plot twist: The tears in Dumbledore's eyes when seeing the doe Patronus were tears of pity. What he was really trying to say with, "After all this time?" is "Dude you haven't let it go yet?" The memory faded out before we could realize.

"After all this time?"

"Always,"said Snape.

"Severus, it's been years. Get a girlfriend. Please."

—-

Severus Snape: James Potter's cruelty and humiliation really scared me for life lol what are you doing Neville you useless piece of 11 year old piece shiz everyone lets laugh at Neville OHHHH OHHH MY GOD LOOK AT THIS 11 YEAR OLD NEGLECTED PARENTLESS NERD HARRY HE THINKS HE'S SO GREAT AND HE JUST RUINED THE THIRD POTION HE'S EVER MADE LOL WOW james potter was so cruel he was the devil.

—-

I like how all of these 11-17 year old's are just going to school with vampires and werewolves and giant spiders and vicious three-headed dogs in their backyard, yet they need a permission slip with an iron-clad parent/guardian signature to go have a harmless butterbeer at the nearby wizarding village.