The 25th Fangirl Games

Welcome, welcome, welcome. To the 25th Fangirl Games!!!

This is a special chapter that will occur every 25th other chapters!

Unlike the others, this is not a normal chapter, this will be a game! As you may know, this book is not only about jokes, like fangirls don't just fangirl. Fangirls also have a very hard job with, reading many books at a time, fangirling (duh), shipping and the hardest of all, editing! Dun dun DUN!!!

This chapter will prove and show the fangirls' best editor!! Now, not all fangirls specialty is editing, but for the ones who are, you are welcome to enter the 25th Quarter Quell of Fangirls!

For this Games you will have to make a new cover for this book! It can be however you want just include:

-My watermark (username)
-yours (if you want) (saying that you did this)
-the title (obviously)
-and somethings that represent this book, like some book symbols or whatever you feel like!

RULES (that'd be lovely if you followed):

-follow my awesome friend and host: @TwoRandomNumbers

-send the photo to my mail: eugeniarocham@yahoo.com

-you can submit up to three edits

PRIZES:

-credit on my profile

-dedication on my book

-your edit will be the cover of my book

-follow from both hosts (unless I'm already

- And I will read one of your stories. Whichever you wish the most!

DUE DATE:

May 30th

(It'd be so amazing if you entered. It would make my day seeing your edits. Don't worry if you think they're bad, everyone's got a chance. You never know...
----
If you got any questions, please ask!

Oh and HAPPY FANGIRL GAMES, AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!