50th Fandom Quarter Quells

Welcome, to the 50th Fandom Games!

It's been 25 CHAPTERS since my last Games, so HERE COMES THE NEXT!!

Everybody ready? Remember, do NOT step off the circular thingy before it starts or you'll be blown to pieces.

BOOM.

Whoops, looks like somebody didn't understand...oh well, it was a fake fangirl away. WELL NOW, beginning in...

59...

58...

57...

FAST FOWARD...

2...

1...

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

So for the 50th Quarter Quells... drumroll please...

What you will have to do is....

What Fangirls/boys are best at [besides fangirling/boying...and spending money on books]...

isssssss....

Writing fanfiction! So that's what these Games will be about, fanfiction. Did not expect that, did ya? OF COURSE NOT.

Okay now, explaining:

So for this Quarter Quell you will be competing against the best fanfiction!! Whoever wants to be reaped into this bloody competition shall write a fanfiction (not book-long, just like...chapter-long)!!

About anything! Your OTP, an adventure, a ro-man-tic date...really anything you want to hand in.

The winner of the best fanfic writer's fanfiction will be posted on my other book called 'Your Ships' Fanfics' (with credit and all, don't worry)

You don't need to ask me if you can enter, just send me your fic!

If you want some examples of how to do it, go check out 'Your Ships' Fanfics'!

If you have any questions, be free to ask me ;)

RULES (or things you probably want to follow):

- It can be about anything, as long as I know what fandom were talking. If you want to write about a certain book you are not sure I've read, just ask me. Or anime, or movie or anything.

- PG 13 PLEASE

- At least 2 pages long (in Wattpad book length)

- IT CANNOT BE AN ALREADY WATTPAD PUBLISHED STORY. I will not accept you giving me your books.

- Send it to me through PM (privet message)

- PLAGIARISM IS NOT ALOUD

- Please no hate to the winner or to me, thank you ;)

- HAVE FUN.

PRIZES (ha, you got excited, didn't you?)

• Your fanfiction gets to be on my other book ;)

• A follow from me, if you don't already have it.

• I'll read a story of your choice (yours or anyone's)

• YOU DON'T DIE, it's the freaking Fandom Games,

• the pleasure to win! Isn't that the coolest part?

• (I might add another prize if I can think of it)

DATE:

The competition ends on May 25th (Monday, in case you wanna know)

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FANFIC...

GOOD LUCK.