Jenn Law Day!

Harry Potter and fangirl stuff

---------

Bless you if you can admit your favorite character has flaws.

And bless you if you can admit your least favorurite character has good points

"And then there's Umbridge."

UMBRIDGE

"...she liked kittens?"

Don't.

---

Demumbridge

Umbridge+Dementor

I ship it.

Can't wait for their first kiss.

---

And then Satan said, "Let there be an incomplete fanfiction on the internet."

---

In her bedroom the mighty bedroom the fangirl blogs tonight

---

What would a fangirl do if she was in a car crash and forgot everything?

Re-read her fave books.

---

Dear Fangirls,

Yes. We exist

From,

Fanboys

---

Well here's a thought: What about... Actually making the movie like the books! *gasp*

---

My boyfriend does this amazing thing where he's a fictional character.

---

Another year, another Comic Con I'm not attending.

---

Look at me in the eye and tell me that if the character you hold near and dear to your heart knocked on your window in the middle of the night and said "drop everything and come with me" you wouldn't do it you know you freaking would

---

There is no such thing as a "quick trip" to the bookstore.

---

My one goal in life: Meet an stunningly attractive boy who buys me books

---

Quirrel: Troll in the dungeons!!!

Dumbledore: lol everyone go to your dormitories.

Slytherins: Our dormitories are in the dungeons!

---

Did anyone realize that Remus found Harry wandering the castle by himself on Halloween because Ron and Hermione went to Hogsmeade and even though Harry didn't give it much of a thought, Remus knew that it was the anniversary of James and Lily's death so he took Harry to his office and prepared tea and talked to him so that neither one would feel alone? Because I just realized this and now I'm sad.

---

If fangirls were teachers:

"Okay class, to wrap up our mythology unit you will write a four page essay about why Peeta was beautiful and the best man ever. Remember to add every detail you know about him to support your grade"

"I've rearrenged the seating plan because I started shipping you guys."

"For english homework you're gonna write a fanfiction about the principal and the librarian because I've started shipping them too. Extra credit if you make me cry."

---

That character that pops into your mind like automatically whenever anyone asks you if you are dating someone.

you know the one

or, like in my case

you know the several ones

The Hunger Games

--------

Katniss: *looks at Peeta*

Peeta: What?

Katniss: We got married?

Peeta: Apparently.

Katniss: And I'm pregnant?

Peeta: You look great.

---

Can we all just take a moment ans see into the future Peeta teaching his son to bake as Katniss goes out in the woods to show her daughter how to hunt.

And Annie teaching her son how to mauled by mutant lizards

"Are you Satan."

---

Fun Fact: The Maze Runner was written before The Hunger Games and Divergent.

So technically to the all who say The Maze Runner is like The Hunger Games, it's the other way around shank.

The Maze Runner

-------

Can you imagine the Runners asking for special underwear though

"Alby.... Hey Alby...we got a request for the creators."

"Yeah what is it? More shoes?"

"No. it's...it's......we need underwear to keep our "you know what' comfortable when we're running."

Can you imagine Alby scribbling that on a note and putting it in the box?

Can you imagine the next time they get supplies

someone picks up a box and opens it

and it's all underwear.

---

Friendly reminder that Minho probably had to live the rest of his life with the idea that Newt was still alive somewhere but had lost his mind compleately and became all of the awful things that came being a fully gone crank, knowing that he'd never see him again but feeling horrible and guilty that he coudln't and wouldn't be able to help him :)

--------------------------------------------------

It's short I know, hit me all you want. Actually don't do that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JENNIFER ER ER ER ER LAWRENCE CE CE CE!!!! JENN JENN BIRDAYYY.

In class I have a friend that says: "Happy birday, milkshake." I don't know why she says it. But it is freaking hilarious the way she says it.

What are you currently reading? I am reading Prodigy by Marie Lu!

What did you last read? I finished Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. Remember how I said I was going to read Clockwork Angel? Yeah...that didn't happen. Sorry but it just takes me a big time to start a Cassandra Clare book. A really BIG time.

I tried to do the Book Tower Challenge. And let me tell ya. I DID IT. NAILED IT BOOKIES!

I also tried the Find the Words challenge. I got a score of 7. BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THAT MANY BOOKS TO MAKE WORDS WITH!

QOTC: What if your favorite book you've read this year so far? Me: All of the Harry Potter books.

May the odds be ever in yourrrrrr favor

goooooooood bye!