CHAPTER 30 - START OF WAR

Ash as running down the hill towards his house. The others were running behind him. Ash reached his house and saw the most horrible things ever. Broken walls, shattered glasses, blood on the floor, scratches on the walls and bullet holes on the door. He rushed inside the house and saw everything was upside down.

" I swear to Arceas, who ever took my Mom will have to pay a good amount" Ash yelled as he slammed his hands on the table breaking It In two parts.

" ASH!"

He turned around and saw Serena and others coming towards him. Serena went and hugged Ash tightly to cool him down.

" Ash cool down please. We will help you" Serena said as he placed her hand on Ash's chest to cool him down.

Ash began to cool down as the others looked at the ruins of the house.

" Who did this thing?" Drew asked as he looked at the scratches on the all.

" Don't know" Ash said in a calm but a little angry mood.

" This has to be Team Destroyers" Namit said.

Everyone looked at him who was examining the bullet holes on the door.

" How do you know?" Ash asked.

" These types of bullets are only used by Team Destroyers" Namit said as he went ahead in the house and picked something from the pieces of wall.

It was a small bullet which was having a sharp front end and two pointed needle like structure at the back.

" How do you know this is Team Destroyers?" Alain asked.

" The one who have taken a bullet knows a lot about the bullets" Namit said.

" WHAT?" Everyone yelled in unison.

" I have met Team Destroyers a lot of time. One time, the leader, Spikes fired a gun towards me. The bullet got hit on my left arm. It was painful but the bullet came out of the arm. Since that day, I do very less works with my left arm. I saw the bullet and its image is glued in my mind" Namit said to them.

" But how we will find the-" Ash got cut by a loud siren sound.

A loud siren voice spread across the town as a speaker was activated.

" EMERGENCY! WE HAVE DETECTED AN EVIL ORGANISATION NAMED TEAM DESTROYERS HAS ENTERED IN KANTO. I REQUEST YOU ALL TO EVACUATE THE CITY OR TOWN. THE MILITARY PEOPLE WILL BE REACHING IN EVERY CITY OR TOWN. PLEASE COOPERATE WITH THE KANTO MILITARY" announced the speaker.

" What is happening?" Gary said.

" Team Destroyers are making their move. Hurry up, we have to go to Viridian city" Ash said as he left the house with others as they ran towards the city.

____________________________________________________________________________

The ship has entered Saffron city through sky. Spike was standing in the balcony type control room and seeing the chaos that was happening in the city.

" Release the birds" Spike ordered.

" Yes sir" said the grunt.