CHAPTER 9 - FRONTIER REUNION

It was Thursday, Ash and his friends were in their sports class. They were taking rest from running.

' Can anyone do 20 laps in total?' Gary asked in his tired voice.

' No one' May said as she caught her breath.

' That was only because we were late in the class by 2 minutes' Misty said as she sat down.

' You guys are tired by only this much?' Namit asked them.

' Because we don't do exercise every morning at 4:00 am' Alex said.

Everyone was shocked as they looked at Namit.

' YOU DO EXERCISE EVERY MORNING AT FOUR!!!!!' Dawn yelled.

' How could you even get up in the morning at four?' Gary asked.

' It has become my routine now. It keeps me fit and healthy.' Namit said.

' We all can see your fitness through your biceps and triceps' Gary said.

' Well I not only do it for muscles. I do it for my pokemons also' Namit said.

Everyone was confused.

' How?' Brock asked.

' You see, In order to become stronger with your pokemons, you should feel what they feel in a battle, do the movements of your pokemons. So I do exercise to do the movements with my pokemons.' Namit explained them.

' Well that's similar to Ash and his Greninja.' Serena said.

They took some rest and again started to run. While Ash was running, somebody came from behind and pushed him that caused Ash to fall on the ground. Serena noticed this.

' Ash!!!' Serena said as he ran towards him and helped him to stand up. All the others went towards them.

When Ash stood up, he looked who pushed him. He was non other than Calem.

' Hey! Why you pushed me?' Ash shouted at him.

' Because you deserved it Ketchup. You embarrassed me in front of the whole school.' Calem said with anger.

' I didn't embarrassed you. You embarrassed yourself' Ash said to him.

Calem was very angry by this as he formed a punch and charged towards Ash's face but was stopped a hand. He turned to see who stopped him. Namit was standing there.

' How dare you stop me!!!' Calem shouted in anger.

Namit didn't respond. He simply twisted Calem's hand. Calem yelled in pain.

' Who are you to attack me!!!!!!' Calem shouted as he charged another punch towards Namit.

Namit dodged it and did a backflip kicking Calem on his face with his legs. Calem fell on the ground while Namit landed perfectly on the ground. Then he did a 360° kick that landed on Calem's face causing blood to come from nose and mouth. Then he did an aerial Cartwheel landing on the face of Calem. Every students were standing there shocked. Calem got up with his trembling feet's.