CHAPTER 36 - SAVAGE GIRLS

A group of scientists were doing an experiment on both the Charizard's to bring out their real power.

" Bring the test tubes and Mind Controlling system" said a scientist.

Another scientist bought some tubes along with a machine and set them in front of the Charizards.

" Point the Machines towards the Chrarizards" Sam said with a smirk.

" But sir, Spikes sir didn't gave any order to us" said on scientist.

" But I gave"

They turned around and saw Luis walking towards them with some blood on his face and a smirk.

" What you mean by it Luis? You said we will work as a te-" Sam was cut as Luis inserted a knife in his stomach.

" I said but now I am saying that, I will rule this world. I made the remote on Spikes hand to blast off. Now you will be going to the place where he went" Luis said as he spined the knife in his stomach.

Sam felt on the ground as blood came out of his stomach and a mouth as he died on the spot.

" Clean it and then again start the process" Luis ordered as all the scientist again started doing the experiment as some took the Dead body out.

" Soon I will rule this world!" Luis exclaimed as he laughed in an evil manner.

___________________________________________________________________________

Ash, Serena and Lara were slowly going in the deeper portion of the basement.

" Listen you two. I will go and find where they kept Charizard and Flame while you two go and find a way to disintegrate this place" Ash said to Serena and Lara.

" What about you? I am coming with you at any cost. What if something happens to you....." Serena said with tears in her eyes.

" I will be okay. Lara, take care of her and find what I said" Ash said as he left them there.

____________________________________________________________________________

Ash was going deep inside the basement when something caught his eyes. It was a scroll lying on the ground covered in blood. He took the scroll and opened it.

' One day, Kanto region will face a severe destruction which will unsettle the peace and humanity. On that day, two pokemon trainers will form alliance and stop the destruction. One trainers will be the descendent of the great Aura Master, Sir Aaron and will be the most powerful Aura Guardian in existance. The other one will be the descendent of the great Burning Aura Master, Sir Frank and will be the most powerful Fire Guardian in existance. The Aura and Fire will come together and bring the peace and humanity back along with a Mythical Pokemon'

Ash read the scroll and got confused.

" What does it means?" Ash thought.

He put the scroll inside the pocket of his pants and again began the search for Charizard and Flame.