CHAPTER 39 - BACK TO NORMAL

One week later......

Everything in the Kanto region was back to normal after the war. The repairment has been started in all the cities especially in Viridian and Saffron city as the damage in these cities were more. The group was staying in Pallet town in Professor Oak's lab cause the dormitory was destroyed in the war. Currently, Ash and the group were sitting in the living room.

" Hey! Let's go for a walk and see how much work has been done" Ash said.

" Good idea" Namit said.

They left the lab and went towards Viridian city. The construction was half done in the city and half was pending.

" It's been a whole week since the war" Ash said.

" Yeah. The construction team is working very hard to repair all the damaged cities" Namit said.

" Let's go to our meet up spot" Kenny said.

The group went to their meet up spot which was the central park of Viridian city.

" What we do now?" Ash asked as he sat down on the bench.

" Why don't we have Pokemon battles?" Brock suggested.

" Awesome! But between whom?" Ash said as he looked towards the group.

Brock began thinking but out of nowhere, Dawn came in between them.

" Why don't we have a pair match?" Dawn suggested as she eyes towards Serena and Lara.

" But who will be the pairs?" Brock asked.

" Simple. Ash and Namit vs Serena and Lara" Dawn said as she winked towards the group ( except Ash, Serena, Lara and Namit).

" Great idea!" everyone said together.

" We have no problem. What about you and Serena?" Namit said as he looked towards Lara.

Lara and Serena were full red with blushing as it seemed that they are gonna explode anytime.

" W-w-w-we a-a-a-re f-f-f-f-fine w-w-w-w-with i-i-i-i-i-it t-t-t-t-oo" Lara stammered as she tried to hide her blush.

Everyone in the group were laughing at their reaction while Namit and Ash were confused at their reaction. Then they went towards the battle field and took their position.

" This is a double pokemon battle between Ash and Namit vs Serena and Lara. When the pokemons of one side will not be able to battle, the other side will win. Trainers ready?!" Brock asked as he looked towards the pairs.

" Ready!" the four said at once.

" Then the battle begin!" Brock announced.

Ash threw a pokeball in the air and from it appeared Noivern while Namit threw a pokeball in the air and from it appeared Metagross. Serena threw a pokeball in the air and from it appeared Braixen while Lara threw a pokeball in the air and from it appeared Gardevoir with a stone around her wrist.