CHAPTER 18 - IMPORTANT TALK

It was late night in Kanto region. At the ends of the region, a enormous number of people wearing military dress were doing there night training. Pokemons were also doing there training.

" Everyone do more 100 times squats, push ups, Jumping and then try to target the mark that I have marked on the wall" said a man with long brown beard and short black hairs.

" Yes General!" said the military mans.

The general went back to his tent and sat on his chair. He then looked at the map of Kanto and Johto and where the Red cross marks were made. These were the places where remaining evil organisational base were located. Soon, a man wearing a dark grey uniform came inside the tent.

" General Luke sir, we have located the base of Team Destroyers. They are located in a abandoned forest in Ecrutek city of Johto" said the man.

" So carry on the mission. Go and capture them Lieutenant Harry" said Luke.

" We can't" said Harry.

" Why?" said Luke said as he slammed his hands on the desk.

" We have sent a team of Air fighters there but they can't enter the forest. They have used their pokemons too but it is of no use. They have formed a barrier around the forest. It is like a aura barrier" said Harry.

" Contact the Johto Military General. We have an important work to do" said Luke.

Harry went and called the General of Johto Military. He connected the call to a bigger screen in the meeting tent. The screen switched on and the face of Johto Military General came on the screen.

" Hello there General Luke and Lieutenant Harry. What happened?" asked the General of Johto.

" General Karan, I wonder that you know about Team Destroyers are in your region?" asked Luke.

" Yes. We are doing are best to capture them. We have sent a group of Assains around Ecrutek forest to keep an eye on them" said Karan.

" But they have recently attacked Kanto High academy in Viridian city" said Luke.

" I have heard that. I am sending some troop leaders in Viridian city to make sure that no student can get hurt" said Karan.

Suddenly, one more person came in the call. He was none other than the President of AVC, Mitchell Roger.

" Sir" said Luke, Karan and Harry said at once.

" Hello there General Luke and Karan and Lieutenant Harry. I hope that you all know that what is going on" said Mitchell.

" Yes sir" said Luke.

" Then have you done anything towards it?" asked Mitchell.

" Sir we have sent assians around the Ecrutek forest to keep an eye on Team Destroyers" said Karan.

" Good. What about Kanto High academy?" Mitchell asked Luke.

" We are protecting it sir. A group of 50 people are on guard. They are spread in the city." said Luke.

" Wait, What? I didn't asked that. I asked what is the report of the attackers. Have they told about their boss" asked Mitchell.

" We are trying sir but they haven't spilled anything about their boss." Said Luke.