CHAPTER 21 - NEW MEMBER

A black truck along with some jeep entered a forest near Ecrutek city. Loren and Delia were inside the truck.

" Why did they kidnapped you?" Loren asked Delia.

" My son also goes to Kanto High and he helped to stop the attack. So they captured me" Delia said.

Then they looked outside the window and saw a Jet plane was parked in the lawn and some weapons like Bombs, Guns, Machine guns, Swords and Knifes were packed inside the plane.

" I am worried about my son. I hope that he will be Okay" Delia said while looking at the weapons.

" Don't worry. He will be fine. Let's worry about these people" Loren said.

" Why and What you mean?" Delia asked with a confused look.

Loren turned towards her with a smile.

" When my husband and son will get to know that I am kidnapped, they will do anything to free me especially my son. He can fight a whole region for me. I think your Son can do it to, he is Alolan Champion, right?" Loren asked.

" Yeah....Wait! How did you know that my son is Alolan Champion?" Delia asked Loren.

" From you last name. You said Delia Ketchum. The Alolan Champion is Ash Ketchum. So I related him with you" Loren said.

" Oh. Yes, my son can do anything for me. He has fought a legendary Pokemon once to save me" Delia said.

" So what is your son's name?" Delia asked.

" Namit Roger" Loren said.

" Wait Namit? He was the one who won the school tournament and became King of School along with Ash" Delia said.

" Yes" Loren said.

After few minutes, the door opened and two muscular man grabbed Delia and Loren by Hair and dragged them inside the plane. Soon, the plane took off.

__________________________________________________________________

 It was night time in Kanto region, Ash was sitting on a bench in the school ground thinking about what happened yesterday.

" Namit and his Charizard has so much strong bond. I should try that with my Charizard" Ash thought.

" Hey Ash"

Ash turned around and saw Namit walking towards him.

" Hey Namit. What are you doing here?" Ash asked.

" I was walking around the school" Namit said as he sat down beside Ash.

There was a silence between them. Ash broke the silence.

" You know Namit, when I first met my Charizard, he was a Charmendar who was abandoned by his trainer. He decided to come with me. When he evolved into Charmeleon, he stopped listening to me. Same thing happened when he evolved into Charizard. Because of that, I placed 16 in Kanto league. It remained the same until, One-time, he lost to a Water type pokemon and was injured badly. I treated his injuries and stayed up whole night looking after him and in the morning, he got fine and surprisingly, he started listening me. From that day, me and Charizard are best friends" Ash said to Namit.