CHAPTER 1 - SUPRISE

It was night in Pallet town, a certain raven-haired boy along with his partner Pikachu was running down the hill. He was none other than Ash Ketchum, the champion of Alola. He was now on his way to his house. When they reached his house, both were panting.

'It was a very tiring journey, right Pikachu' he asked Pikachu when he caught his breath.

' Pika, chaaa' he said as he and Ash entered the house.

' Mom! I am home ' he said loudly.

He was about to put his bag on the couch when he was given a bone crushing hug by his mother.

' Ash! It's nice to see you again. I was always missing you ' his mother said as she tightened her hug.

' Mom...... can't........ breathe...need......air' Ash managed to say as he was struggling to breathe.

Her mother let him go from the hug.

'Ash how have you been? Are you changing your underwear daily? 'Delia asked him.

'MOM' Ash said as his turned red with embarrassment.

'Ok fine. Now go and get freshed. I need to talk something with you.' Delia said him.

'Ok mom!' Ash said as he went upstairs in his room.

He kept the trophy of Alolan champion with his other awards on his shelf. He went in the bathroom and took shower. Then he gets dressed and went downstairs for dinner. He sat on the chair and ate his dinner. After eating he went In the living hall and sat down on the couch next to his mother.

' Ash I wanted to tell you that when you were in Alola, a letter came from Kanto High Academy - the most popular academy in all regions. It said that you have been selected to attend the academy.'

Delia said as she handed a letter to him. Ash read the letter and then looked up to his mother with a huge smile on his face as he hugged her.

' Mom I never went to school before as I was travelling in different regions. Now I have chance to go to school in my own region. How could I decline this offer. I will attend the academy!.'Ash said to her mother.

Delia was very happy to hear this.

' Oh thanks goodness. I thought that you will not go there.' She said with huge relief.

' Mom how can I decline this offer.' Ash said to her.

' Ok now go and sleep. Today is Friday, you will leave for the academy on Sunday as the school starts on Monday. There will be Dorms in the school, so we need to pack your stuff tomorrow.' Delia said to him.

' Ok mom. By the way where is the academy located?' Ash asked her.

' It is located in Viridian city' She said.

' Awesome. So it means I can visit you at weekends' He said with a grin on his face.

' Yes now go and get some sleep, there's a long day ahead for us' she said as getting up.

' Ok. Night Mom!' Ash said.

' Night Ash' Delia said.

They both went to their rooms and slept peacefully.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in Johto....

' Boss are we done here in Johto' said a man who was wearing a black dress with dark green outlines.

' Yes we are done. We were able to catch the Johto Beasts and the sea beast' said a man who was tall and wearing a dark green coat and black jeans. He has thunderbolt like hairstyle.

' Luis, contact the team that was sent to Kanto to get details about legendary birds.' Said the man.

' They have said that they were able to Moltres and Zapdos. They are still looking for Articuno' said Luis.

' Ok. Now prepare for going to Kanto' said his boss.

' Ok sir' said Luis as he left.

' Soon I will rule the world and no one can stop me!!!!' said the boss and he gave evil laughter.

End of chapter 1.