CHAPTER 38 - COMING TO AN END

The group looked up and saw the Legendary Pokemon, Ho-oh along with a new form of Kanto Legendary birds were flying towards the Mega Legendary pokemons.

" What the heck are those form of Legendary birds?" Gary exclaimed as he saw the new form of birds.

" They are the Galarian form of Kanto Legendary birds"

The group turned around and looked up in the sky. A plane was coming towards the ground. Two huge speakers were on both the sides of it. When the plane landed, the door opened and from inside came out a man wearing a grey suit. He was having black hair and black eyes.

" Dad?" Namit said as he saw Mitchell walking towards them.

" Mitchell!" Loren exclaimed as she ran towards Mitchell and gave him a huge hug.

Namit quickly turned around as he didn't want to see the scene.

" Excuse me?!" Namit said loud enough to make them hear.

They quickly parted with small blush while the rest laughed a little.

" So what is the Galarian form thing" Namit asked as he turned around and faced his father.

" It is a new form of the Kanto Legendary birds. They are found in a region named Galar, which located to the north of Kalos. Recentaly, AVC found them in MT Silver at the border of Johto and Kanto." Mitchell said.

" Then how did they came here?" Ash asked.

" Ho-oh, signalled them in their language to come. I followed them here" Mitchell said.

Suddenly, a loud roar was heard. The group turned around and saw that the Mega beast were lying on the ground as they were coming back to their original form.

" Three down, four more to go" Mitchell said.

" So what can we do now?" Ash asked.

" Just wait and watch" Mitchell said as he pointed towards the sky.

The group looked towards sky and saw the Galarian form birds were attacking the Mega birds. Mega Articuno released a huge ice beam towards Galarian Moltres who used a powerful Gust and destroyed the beam. Mega Zapdos released a high power beam with a flow of electricity in it towards Galarian Articuno. He looked towards the beam and his eyes began to glow pink as the beam stopped in its and it got destroyed.

" That is Psychic attack. How Articuno can do it?" Brock asked.

" Because It is Psychic/Flying type" Mitchell said.

" So does it also changes its type when it is in Galarian form?" Alain asked.

" Yes" Mitchell said.

Mega Moltres released a huge flow of fire towards Galarian Zapdos who used Light screen and protected itself from the attack. On the other side, Ho-oh and Mega Lugia were fighting. Lugia forms a yellow-orange ball in front of Lugia's mouth. Lugia's body then starts to glow blue and it fires multiple beams of yellow-orange from its mouth which eventually converge into a single destructive beam, surrounded by a vortex of wind, which is fired at Ho-oh. Ho-Oh releases orange and multicolored flames from its wings towards Aeroblast. Both the attacks collided creating a huge blast and sound waves to spread in the sky. The waves caused the Birds to loose their balance and crash on the ground.