CHAPTER 37 - A LEGENDARY BATTLE

" Ready the Mind controller. We are doing test 1 on the Charizards" Luis said.

The scientists pointed the Machines towards both the Charizard.

" Running the test drive in 3.......2........and.....1" announced a scientist as he fired a red coloured beam towards both the Charizards.

The red beam was heading towards both the Charizards when suddenly, two figures came in front of them upside down and were holding a shield that reflected the beam back towards the machine.

___________________________________________________________________________

Ash was reached the section and saw many scientists have formed a group in front of two big walls. He looked towards the front and saw the reflection of the wall. He saw two Charizards were held by mechanical arms. He then looked towards the machine. As soon as he saw the machine, flashbacks of Unova started in his mind

" What is the mind controlling device doing here? I thought it was destroyed by Reshiram?" Ash thought in his mind.

His thoughts were disturbed by a firing sound. He looked forward and saw a red beam moving towards both the Charizards. He looked around and saw a shield lying there. He quickly took the shield and ran towards the wall. He then jumped on an inverter and did an huge aerial cartwheel right in front of Charizard.

______________________________________________________________________________

Namit reached the section and saw a group of scientist standing in a group. He looked in front and saw the reflection of the two walls in front of him. On the walls were two Charizards were held by two mechanical arms. He looked towards the machine and remembered something.

" This is the same machine that I read about. It is was invented by Colress of Team Plasma but I thought it was destroyed" Namit thought.

His thoughts were disturbed by a firing sound. He looked forward and saw a red coloured beam was moving towards both the Charizards. He looked around and saw a shield lying there. He quickly grabbed it and ran towards the wall. He jumped on a inverter and did an aerial cartwheel right in front of Flame.

_______________________________________________________________________________

The beam got reflected back and went towards machine. The scientists got away from the machine. The beam made contact with the machine and it blasted off. When the smoke got clear, Ash and Namit were standing there with freed Charizard and Flame.

" What you bastrads are doing here?" Luis asked in an angry tone.

" We don't talk to traitors" Ash said.

" What do you mean?" Luis asked .

" We know that you killed Spikes" Namit said.

Luis became silent for a minute.

" I knew from the start. When I met you guys first time, I could smell the scent of betrayal in you but I kept quiet cause what you would you expect from a evil team" Namit said.