CHAPTER 40 - GOODBYE

Two days later....

" People going to Johto please report on Gate no. 3"

Today is the day when Namit, Lara, Nike, Rohan, Barbara and Alex goes back to Johto. Mitchell and Loren had already gone to Johto in the airship of AVC.

" So I guess this is it" Namit said as he and his friends faced Ash and his friends.

" Yeah" Ash said in a sad tone.

" It was nice meeting you all. We got to know a lot of new things from you guys" Lara said to them.

" We also learnt a lot of new things from you guys" Serena said as she hugged Lara who hugged back.

" Best of luck for achieving your dream" Misty said.

" Hey! You are sounding like we are not gonna meet again. It's just a three month break" Barbara said as she hugged Misty.

On the other side, boys were doing there goodbyes.

" When we will meet again, I want a battle" Ash said to Namit.

" You will definitely get one" Namit said as he bro hugged him.

" Next time we meet, I will not spare you in the battle" Paul said in a cold tone to Rohan.

" I don't want you to spare me" Rohan said.

" So what's your plan in the summer?" Gary asked.

" Don't know. We will be probably relaxing in summer" Alex said.

" And training" Namit said as he eyed Alex.

" Yeah! You only train in vacation. I always go to beach and watch hot chicks swimming" Alex said.

" Same with me" Gary said as he put his hand on Alex's shoulder and both of them started talking about their ' timepass ' in summer.

Others sweatdropped at them as they continued talking as they went towards the gate. Namit and his friends went inside the gate while Ash and his friends stood outside. Before entering the gate, Namit turned around and looked towards Ash and gave him a bro sign which Ash returned.

" You know what......" Ash said to Serena who looked towards him.

".........these three months are gonna be a long period" Ash said as he looked towards Serena.

Serena smiled towards him. She then looked towards the gate and waved her hand to say goodbye to Johto group.

                                                                                    THE END 

So this is the end of Kanto High academy - First year. I hope that you all liked this story and thanks for reading the whole story. I request you all the please share this story to those who you think will like to read this story. 

Also, the sequel of it is almost ready but i will publish it after my exams that is in February end or March start. Till then, i will update my other books.

Also, I made a cover of my new story that i will publish on 3rd April along with Brotherhood. Its name is HERO 

BYE AND BE AWESOME AND CONTINUE TO READ MY STORIES

- N