CHAPTER 5 - NEW FACES

Namit, Alex and Nike were waiting in the park for the girls. They soon saw Lara and Barbara coming towards them.

' There you are. We have been waiting for you both for about half and hour.' Nike said to them.

' Sorry. We were not able to decide what to wear' Lara said.

' Typical Girls' Alex whispered but Lara heard it.

' What did you say!!' Lara asked him in furious way.

' Nothing! So Namit what to do now.' Alex asked him trying to change the topic.

' We will be battling each other one by one. In this way, we can do some practice and our pokemons can get some exercise' Namit explained as everyone nodded in agreement.

' Ok. Then First battle is between me and Alex' Namit said.

' Ok' Alex said as he Namit moved towards the battlefield.

' This is a one on one Pokemon battle between Namit and Alex. The battle will be over when either side Pokemon is unable to continue. Trainers ready?' Nike asked them.

' Ready!' Namit and Alex said.

' Then the battle begin' Nike said.

' Emboar go' Alex said.

' Metagross go' Namit said

( With Ash and the gang )

' So what do we do now?' Alain asked.

' We can go to mall or we can watch movie' Serena suggested.

Before anyone could say anything, they heard a voice coming from the other side of the park. ' Then the battle begin'

' Looks like someone is battling' Trip said.

' Let's go and watch their battle' Ash said.

They all went on the other side where the battle was happening. They saw two boys battling. One was having dishevelled hair was using Emboar. The other one was a boy who was having normal hairs and muscular, toned body who was using his Metagross. There three more students watching the match. Two were girls and one was boy who was Referee. The group decided to watch from distance.

( On the battlefield )

' Emboar use Focus blast' Alex said.

Emboar used Focus blast towards Metagross. He was standing there still. When the focus blast came closer. Namit commanded.

' Metagross jump up and use Shadow ball' Namit said.

Metagross jumped up and used Shadow ball that went towards Emboar.

' Emboar use Stone edge to block it' Alex said.

Emboar slammed his hands on the ground and stone pillars came out cancelled shadow ball. When stone edge cleared, Metagross was not seen anywhere.

' What! Where has Metagross vanished?' Alex said as he looked around.

' Alex. We always look straight but sometimes, we look up to see if any danger is coming or not' Namit said to him.

Alex did not understood what he meant. Then Namit showed him up. He looked up and froze. Metagross was coming straight down towards Emboar.

' Emboar quick move away from there.' Alex said hurriedly.

' Sorry but it's to late. Metagross use Bullet punch at full power while coming down fastly.' Namit said.

Metagross's arms began to glow as he charged towards Emboar and hitted it. Emboar took a lot of damage.