100 FOLLOWERS SPECIAL

Hey there guys! I am N. Thanks for the your support. I made 100 followers on Wattpad. My journey on Wattpad began on 8 May 2020. First I was only reading books but when read an amourshipping book, I got inspired and started writting my stories. I published my first story, Destiny of our life on 20 May 2020 but it wasn't a good start cause I was not getting enough votes for my story. On 22 May, I checked a saw I was having only one follower. I was thinking that I should quit this writting thing.

But one day I was watching a high school webseries. Then I got an idea of writting a Pokemon school fanfic. That's how I published my story, Pokemon Kanto High academy - First year. After that story, I was getting great response from my readers. Then on 19 August, I checked and saw I was having 50 followers. I was so happy, I continued to publish chapters and new stories. 

Now see, I am having 100 followers. That's because of your support.

Now for the suprise that I was talking is.........................................

I am going to publish a new story on your wish. I was thinking what should be the topic, then I choosed...

1. Pokemon Betrayal story.

2. Love story ( Non Pokemon story )

The description are as follows

Betrayal story ( The lies that hides truth )

After coming second in Kalos league, Ash returns home only to be betrayed by his so called 'Friends'

After coming second in Kalos league, Ash returns home only to be betrayed by his so called 'Friends' . The only ones who stood beside him were Delia, Serena, Gary, Paul, Miette, Alain and Aria. He went to Alola and won the league but he didn't stop there. He went to train for five years in Alola without being noticed. All the traitors presumed him to be dead.

After five years, the Pokemon Masters league is being conducted in a region named Pasio. This was Ash's chance to show the traitors to show their mistake. Will he succeed in his plan or will the lies again hide the truth?

Love story - Love academy

 Ten years ago.....

Two hearts meet each other in a romantic manner. They were destined to be with each other. But.............

One has to go away.

Ten years later........

Those two hearts are far away from each other in different regions but what happens if fate brings them together?

________________________________________________________________________________

Ash Ketchum, a 18 year old boy and the most popular student in Pallet University gets selected for the prestigious Kalos Institute along with his two best friends - Gary Oak and Paul Shinji.

Serena Yvonne, the most beautiful girl in Kalos institute is living her college life with her two best friends - Dawn Berlitz and May Maple.

What happens when two destined ones meet each other?

Please vote for the story that you want me too publish.

One more thing

If you will choose Betrayal story, then I will publish the love story after that story will be finished. Same goes with Love story.

Betrayal story will be written in Mature content for words. Love story will be in normal category.

The votings are open till September end. I will publish the story on October first week, Saurday that is on 3 October 2020. 

Be and be awesome 👍👍👍

N