CHAPTER 29 - DESTRUCTION BEGINS

At the end of the Kanto region, the army men were training for their fight against Team Destroyers. General Luke was scanning the area of entrance in the region.

" They are nowhere to be seen. How will they attack?" Luke thought.

" General!"

Luke turned around and saw Lieutenant Harry running inside with a paper in his hand.

" What happened?" Luke asked Harry.

" Sir, see this" Harry said as he stopped panting and handed him a paper.

Luke took it and spread it on the table. It was a image of a portion of a forest near the borders of Johto Region. It was not clear but was enough clear to locate something. Luke saw a black cage in the forest and some pokemons in it.

" Zoom this image on the screen" Luke ordered Harry as he gave him the image.

" Yes sir" Harry said as he took the image to the computer and put it in a device.

He connected the computer to the big screen. The image appeared on the screen it zoomed it. Luke saw blurry images of the pokemons but he can understand which pokemon was it.

" Why is there a Gardevoir, Alakazam, Medicham, Bronzong, Gothitelle, Malamar, Oranguru and some other Psychic pokemons?" Luke asked as he saw Psychic pokemons in the cage.

" Sir I think that Team Destroyers have captured these pokemons but why? Harry said as he began to think.

" Why would someone capture only Psychic pokemons.........." Luke thought as he looked outside the office.

A trainer was battling with another trainer. He was using Kirlia while the other one was using a Swellow. Swellow came straight down towards Kirlia. Kirlia stood there still. When Swellow was near to her, she vanished from there and appeared on Swellow's back. Luke got the answer.

" Correct! Psychic pokemons can use Teleport so they can teleport them in Kanto without being seen" Luke exclaimed as he explained it to Harry.

" Harry, I want you to connect live with the Spy Satellite and focus on the border" Luke said to Harry.

" Sure sir" Harry said as he connected the computer with the satellite and focused it above the border.

Luke examined the area carefully and only saw soldiers on Kanto and Johto side. He was about to turn to leave when something caught his eyes.

" Harry, zoom in Johto's border" Luke said to Harry.

Harry zoomed in the Johto border. The sight he saw was shocking. All the soldiers were lying dead on the ground in pond of Blood. He saw that a particular path of the forest was cut like a pathway.

" If they would have crossed the border, the automatic guns would have activated and an information should have reached me" Luke thought.

" Turn on the application which deactivates Invisibility" Luke said to Harry.

" Ok sir" Harry said.

He turned on the application and connected it with the spy satellite. The invisibility of everything on the border vanished and a huge shock appeared in front of their eyes. A huge flying ship was hovering above the ground.

" Holy shit!" Luke said in anger as he went out of the office towards the control room.

He got on the speaker and announced the situation.

" ATTENTION! ENEMY HAS ENTERED THE REGION! ALL THE AIR FORCE AND TANKS GO THE WESTERN BORDER!!!" Luke announced through the speakers.

Soon after that, there was chaos created. Everyone hurriedly entered their attacking vehicles.

" Harry, send 10 soldiers to each part of the region" Luke said to Harry as he got in his jeep.

" Ok sir" Harry said.

" And send 10 more soldiers to Viridian city. I think that they will target Viridian city" Luke said as he started his jeep.

Luke drove away from the site towards Viridian city.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Spike was standing in the control room of the ship as it moved forward towards the border after killing the soldiers.

" Use Psychic Pokemons for teleport" Spike ordered.

" Yes sir" said a grunt.

Soon, the ship vanished from the place and re appeared on Kanto side

" Good. Now fire the guns" Spike said.

" Sir actually there's a problem" said a grunt.

" What?" Spike said in anger.

" Someone has applied an application to deactivate Invisbility on the ship so it will be visible to everyone for the next 30 mins" said the grunt.

" Those son of *****" Spike said as he turned towards the entrance.

" Fire the guns with 100% power and launch the rocket launcher" Spike barked at the grunt.

" Ok sir" said the grunt as he typed something on the computer.

Soon, various guns appeared on the sides of the ship and Five rocket launchers on the front. They all fired at the same time. The bullets went towards the soldiers while the rocket launchers went towards the oil barrels. Many soldiers got injured after getting hit by the bullets and the rest of them were killed by the rockets as they hit the oil barrels causing a explosions.

" Now this is what I mean by Destruction!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Spike yelled as he did an evil laughter.

End of chapter 29.