CHAPTER 6 - ASH vs NAMIT

As Lara and Serena came on the battlefield. Clemont took his position.

' This is a double Pokemon battle between Serena and Lara. Once both Pokémon's of the trainer are unable to continue, then the other will win. Ready.' Clemont asked them. They nodded their heads.

' Then the battle begin' Clemont said.

' Braixen, Pancham come out' Serena said as she threw two pokeballs in the air

A fox Pokemon came out with a stick at its back along with a panda Pokemon.

' Your Pokémon's are so cute!!. But I will not hold back. Sylveon, Gardevior come out' Lara said as she threw two pokeballs in the air.

From the pokeballs came out Sylveon and Gardevior. Gardevior was wearing a blue coloured bracelet on her wrist.

' Pancham use Stone edge towards Sylveon and Braixen use Flamethrower towards Gardevior.'

Pancham slammed his hands on the ground and stone pillars came out and went towards Sylveon. Braixen released Flamethrower from her stick towards Gardevior.

' Sylveon use your fellers to jump up and then use Swift. Gardevior use Psychic to explode Flamethrower and then use Shadow ball' Lara said.

Sylveon used her fellers jump over stone edge and threw Stars from her tail towards Pancham. Gardevior used Psychic to explode Flamethrower and then used Shadow ball towards Braixen. The attacks hit both the Pokémon's causing them go backwards.

' Braixen use hidden power towards Sylveon and Pancham use Dark pulse towards Gardevior' Serena said.

' Sylveon use Fairy wind to lift yourself up and Gardevior use Psychic to lift yourself' Lara said.

Sylveon used Fairy wind to lift herself up. Gardevior was covered with Pink outline as she lifted up in the air.

' Gardevior use Shadow ball towards Sylveon and Sylveon use Fairy wind towards Shadow ball' Lara said.

Everyone was confused what Lara was doing but Namit understood.

' Braixen use Flamethrower on the shadow ball and Pancham use Stone edge' Serena said.

Braixen used Flamethrower on the shadow ball but Flamethrower was cancelled by Shadow ball and went straight towards Braixen and Pancham causing smoke to rise. When the smoke cleared, Braixen and Pancham were lying on the ground with swirly eyes.

' Braixen and Pancham are unable to continue so Lara won this round' Clemont announced.

Serena thanked her Pokémon's and returned them in their pokeball. Lara did the same.

________________________________________________________________________

( With the second group )

' That was a great match Lara' Barbara said to her.

' Thanks Barbara and Good luck. You are next' Lara said to her.