CHAPTER 27 - EGO vs CALM MIND

Namit threw the pokeball in the air and from it appeared a pokemon which can give Gardevoir a tough fight. A blue coloured bipedal pokemon emerged from the pokeball and stood in his battle stance on the field.

" A Lucario? Nice pokemon. But Gardevoir will win the match for sure. Use Shadow ball" Diantha said.

Gardevoir formed a black coloured ball in front of his hands and launched it towards Lucario.

" Use Metal Claw to destroy it and then Aura sphere" Namit said.

Lucario's hands were covered with a silver coloured claw as he charged towards shadow ball and destroyed it. Lucario puts its hands together and creates a blue ball of energy in between them. Lucario then fires the ball at Gardevoir. Lucario also fire smaller ones from just one hand.

" Use Dazzling gleam" Diantha said.

Gardevoir's body becomes surrounded in a rainbow colored shine. The shine then gets brighter and strikes at the Aura Sphere and destroys it.

" Use Bone rush in a samurai way" Namit said.

Lucario puts its paws together and spreads them apart, creating a light green bone or two blue bones of energy. It then hits Gardevoir with it sending her flying towards the wall.

" Gardevoir use Psychic" Diantha said.

" Use Dig" Namit said.

Lucario jumped in the air and used Dig on the ground and went inside before Gardevoir could use Psychic.

" Now use Extreme speed and come out of the ground and use Blaze kick" Namit said.

The ground began to shake as Lucario emerged from the ground behind Gardevoir. His legs were covered with Fire as he swung in the air and charged towards Gardevoir.

" Use Shadow Ball" Diantha said.

Gardevoir formed a dark coloured ball in front of her hands as she launched it towards Lucario. Both the attacks collided causing a blast.

" Gardevoir use Moonblast" Diantha said.

" Lucario use Meteor Mash" Namit said.

Gardevoir gathers energy from the moon. It then forms an orb of pink energy in front of its hands, and fires it at Lucario. Lucario gets covered in blue and golden colour as he put his hands together and then charges towards the Moonblast. He collided with Moonblast and pierced it causing a blast and then charged towards Gardevoir. He hits Gardevoir sending her flying back towards the wall.

" Gardevoir, lets do it now. I was thinking that this boy will be defeated without ths." Diantha said as she grabbed a chain around her neck.

" Gardevoir, MEGA EVOLVE!!!" Diantha said as the stone on her necklace and the stoe on Gardevoir's necklace began glowing as yellow streaks came out from both the stones and got connected.

Gardevoir began transforming as she began growing bigger. When the transformation ended, Mega Gardevoir was standing there.

" Gardevoir use Shadow Ball" Diantha said.

Gardevoir formed a bigger dark ball in front of her hands which covered herself and launched it towards Lucario.

" Use Quick Guard" Namit said.

Lucario puts its hands together and becomes outlined in a bright red aura. It then points its hands forward, forming a bright red barrier of energy in front of itself. The shadow ball hits the barrier and gets destroyed causing a blast and smoke to rise.

" Now use Metal Claw" Namit said.

The spikes on the top of Lucario's paws glow white and they grow, transforming into three claws. Lucario then slashes Gardevoir with them and sends her flying up in the air.

" Now jump up and use Aura storm" Namit said.

Lucario jumped up in the air and began spinning as Aura sphere came out of his hands and begam spreading in the air. The aura sphere forms a tornado which absorbs Gardevoir in it. Lucario went straight up and flew up from the tornado.

" Now finish this with Meteor Mash" Namit said.

" Gardevoir use Psybeam" Diantha said in a scared tone.

Lucario gets covered in blue and golden colour as he puts his hands together and then charges towards Gadevoir. Gardevoir puts her hands in front of her head while spinning in the Storm and releases a multi coloured beam towards Lucario. Lucario makes contact with Psybeam and destroys it and then charges towards Gardevoir. He hits Gardevoir and drags her towards the base of Storm. As they hit the ground, a huge blast occurs causing smnoke to rise and sound waves to spread across the stadium. When the smoke cleared, Gardevoir was lying on the ground in her original form with swirly eyes.

" Gardevoir is unable to continue so Namit won this match" Referee announced.

Diantha was still in shock that her Gardevoir lost. She regained her strength and went towards Namit who was congratulating Lucario.

" That was a Fabulous Match Namit" Diantha said to him.

" Sure it was. Your Gardevoir surprised for a moment.

" How?" Diantha asked.

" When she was preparing Psybeam in the storm. That surprised me cause no one can perform any move inside Aura Storm" Namit said as he petted Lucario's head.

" I guess it was some of her training" Diantha said as she chuckled.

" I will hope to battle you more in the future" Namit as he extended his hands for handshake.

" You will get it" Diantha as she accepted hand shake.

He then went towards the locker room while Diantha went towards the VIP room.

End of chapter 27.

So guys this is a short chapter cause i want to finish the battle between Namit and Diantha. The next chapter will be a long one.

BYE AND BE AWESOME

- N