CHAPTER 4 - ASH vs CALEM ( PART 1 )

It was now time for the battle between Ash and Calem. Everyone one was excited. Ash and Calem were now on the battlefield with the referee.

' It is a 6 on 6 Pokemon battle between Ash Ketchum from Pallet town and Calem Xavior from Viridian city. Substitution's are allowed. Are the trainers ready?' referee asked them.

' Yes' Ash and Calem said.

' Then the battle begin' referee said.

' You will regret this Ketchup' Calem said as he threw a pokeball in the air. From the pokeball, a green coloured Pokemon came out. It was having a shell at its back.

' So a Chesnaught. Then Pikachu I choose you' Ash said to Pikachu. Pikachu nodded and went to the battlefield.

' Chesnaught use Pin missile' Calem commanded.

' Pikachu Dodge it ' Ash said to Pikachu.

Green coloured missiles came from the shell of Chesnaught and headed towards Pikachu. Pikachu dodged every missile.

' Pikachu use volt tackle' Ash commanded.

' Block it with Wood hammer' Calem said.

Pikachu was covered with a flow of electricity. He charged towards Chesnaught whose arm began to glow green and blocked it's way but Pikachu went so fast that he hitted Chesnaught before he could block his way.

' Pikachu use Iron tail ' Ash said to Pikachu.

' You also use Iron tail ' Calem ordered his Pokemon.

Both the Pokemon used iron tail and hitted each other's attack.

' Chesnaught use Solar beam ' Calem commanded Chesnaught.

' To prepare Solar beam , it will take time.' Ash thought to himself.

' Pikachu use Electric terrain' Ash said to Pikachu. Soon the field was covered with flow of electricity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Back at the stands ) With the group -

' I can't understand why he used electric terrain? Chesnaught is strong against electric attacks' Clemont said with a expression of doubt.

' Yeah. But remember he is Ash. He can come with anything.' Brock said.

' Yeah.' May said. Then she looked at Serena. She had an afraid expression.

' Hey Serena are you okay?' May asked her.

' Y-Yeah I-I am f-fine' Serena said as she stammered. May noticed this.

' You are afraid of Calem. Right?' May asked her. Serena nodded.

' There's no point of being afraid of him. If he does anything to you, we will beat the bad ass of him' May said to her. This caused Serena to giggle a little.

' I think you are right' She said to her and then focused at the match.

( At the battlefield )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

' What are you thinking? Using an electric type attack to Chesnaught? You will repay what you did to me. Chesnaught release Solar beam ' Calem commanded. Chesnaught released a Yellow beam towards Pikachu.

' Pikachu use your tail as a spring and jump high ' Ash commanded.

Pikachu used it's tail to jump high and missed solar beam.