CHAPTER 13 - SECRET ( PART 1 )

' Well actually, we all are part of AVC' Namit said.

' What is this AVC?' Gary asked.

' AVC means Anti Villain Committee. It functions in Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and now it has came to Kanto' Alex said.

' What do this committee do?' Clemont said.

' It has only one aim, to eradicate all the evil organisations from world. Currently, my dad is the President of the committee' Namit said.

' So how all you are in this committee? How long do you know those guys and main, What are those guys going to do?' Ash asked.

' You asked all the questions at one time. I think that I need to tell you all from beginning.' Namit said.

' Then tell us' Ash said.

' Okay. Let's start from five years back' Namit said.

( Flashback – Five years ago in Goldenrod city, Johto )

' Mom! Where's my bag?' Namit asked from his bedroom.

' You should have kept properly. It was on the kitchen table.' his mom, whose name was Loren came in his bedroom with his bag.

' Thanks mom' Namit said as he took the bag.

Loren looked at the things that he was packing.

' Are you sure that you have packed all the things?' Loren asked.

' Mom. I have said you before that I have packed everything.' Namit said.

' Yes but you will be away from home.' Loren said.

' Mom, I am 10 years old now. It's now time for me to become a Pokemon trainer and soon master' Namit said.

' Ok. Get ready. Your friends will soon be arriving' Loren said as she left the room.

( After 30 minutes )

There was a knock on the door. Loren went towards the door and opened it. She saw Alex, Nike, Rohan, Barbara and Lara standing there.

' Good morning Ms. Rogers' All of them greeted her.

' Good morning everyone. Come inside, Namit would be down at any time' Loren said.

Alex, Nike, Rohan, Barbara and Lara came inside and sat on the couch. After sometime, Namit came down.

' Hey guys' Namit said.

' Hey Namit' Alex said.

' So are you all ready?' Namit asked.

' Yes. I want to become a Pokemon researcher' Nike said.

' I want to defeat all the Pokemon masters in the world' Rohan said.

' I want to become a Pokemon coordinator' Barbara said.

' I want to become the greatest Pokemon master ever' Alex said.

' I want to become a Fairy type trainer' Lara said.

' Wow, you guys are all prepared.' Namit said.

Soon they left the house. They were now walking towards New Bark Town to get there first pokemon from Professor Elm.