CHAPTER 22 - EXAMS

It was a nice Monday morning in Kanto region. All the students were in the assembly hall and all the teachers were on the stage along with Professor Oak who was standing on the podium.

" Good morning everyone! From today onwards, the exams will be starting. Our school is placed Top in academics in the world. So I would expect all the students to give their best in the exams" Professor Oak said to all the students.

Everyone in the hall clapped slower.

" Now I would explain you all the rules of Exam. The exams is divided in three parts : Written, Battling and Physical. Writing exams will be held in the upcoming three days. All the exams will happen in these three days. After that, the Battling exams will go for one week. Then the physical exam will go for three days. At the end of the month, you all will get your result. Each teacher will keep an eye on your doings" Professor Oak said.

All the students groaned at the same time. Professor Oak ignored them and continued.

" The schedule for the exams are as follows. Your exams will start from tomorrow, 21 April and end on 1 May. The results will be handed to you on 2 May........

21 April –

9 am to 12 noon :- English

12:30 pm to 3:30 pm :- Physics

4 pm to 7 pm :- Chemistry

22 April –

8 am to 11 am:- Mathematics

11:30 am to 2:30 pm :- PokeHistory

3:30 pm to 6:30 pm :- Political Science

7 pm to 9 pm :- Language

23 April –

7 am to 8 am - Art

9 am to 12 noon – Medical Science

2 pm to 5 pm – Science

24 April to 30 April –

Pokemon Battles

31 April and 1 May –

Physical Exam

My best wishes are with you all" Professor Oak said as the assembly was dismissed.

Every student excited the hall. Ash and his friends were sitting in the school ground thinking about the exam.

" So have you done anything for the exams?" Ash asked.

" I have studied all day and night for the Writing exam. I will definitely score more than 95" Clemont said as he adjusted his glasses.

" Here goes the bookworm" Gary said.

" Hey!" Clemont said to Gary while giving him a death glare.