CHAPTER 35 - INVESTIGATION

Ash slowly opened his eyes as he was tied on a chair. He adjusted to the view and saw that he was in a room. He looked around and saw Namit in an unconscious state tied on the chair.

" Namit! Wake up!" Ash said trying to wake him up.

Namit started to wake up as he slowly opened his eyes. He looked around and saw only him and Ash.

" What are we doing here?" Namit asked him.

" I don't know. Maybe that Butterfree used Sleep powder on us to make us sleep and then Team Destroyers brought us here" Ash said to him.

" We have to escape from here and have to find the others" Namit said as he tried to un-tie the rope on his hand.

When he touched the rope, electric current flowed through it sending sockwaves in Namit's body.

" AHHH!!" Namit yelled as he let go the rope.

" What happened?" Ash asked.

" There is current in it" Namit said to Ash.

" You got it correct kid"

Namit and Ash turned towards the direction of the voice and saw a man with thunderbolt hair coming towards them.

" Who are you?" Ash asked in a cold tone.

" The one and only, Spikes, The Lord of Destruction" Spikes said as he took a seat in front of them.

" What you want Spikes?" Namit barked at him.

" Cool down kid, I want this region from Ash and from you, your life. No one get's away easily after ruining Spikes plan" Spikes said to Namit.

Namit became angry as he stood up with the chair and swung it towards Spikes sending him towards the ground.

" This is your level in front of the whole world Spikes" Namit said in a cold tone.

" This will cost you a lot" Spikes said as he got up and wiped blood that was coming from his mouth and pressed a button.

The wall of the room began lifting up as it showed four figures behind it. Ash and Namit turned around and saw Delia, Loren, Lara and Serena were hanging down and beneath them was nothing.

" Now let's come down to the business" Spikes said as he sat down on the chair.

" You both have to give me your powers so that I can destroy this region" Spikes said to them.

" We don't have any power" Ash said.

" Stop lying kid" Spikes said in a angry tone.

" We don't have any type of power!!" Namit yelled at his face.

Spikes pressed the button on the remote which sent electric sock waves in the ropes of girls.

" AHHHH!!!!" hey yelled as they felt electric current in their body.

" Next time, they will be seen on the ground covered with blood" Spikes warned them.

Suddenly, the remote on Spikes hands was covered in fire as it blasted off. This caused only the girls to fall down.