CHAPTER 14 - TOURNAMENT

Its been one week after the attack on school. Everything has settled down. The school has reopened. Ash has recovered from his injuries. Lara is making a slow process cause she her hand has fractured along with her right leg after the attack on her. Namit is helping her as she is not able to pick up things and move around. Whenever Namit helps her in eating food or for walking, all the girls gives them smirking look which causes Lara to blush every time, however, Namit founds it weird as he could not understand what were they doing. Ash also helps Serena sometimes which causes her to blush and girls to tease and same thing happens with Ash. Now, everyone was in their Pokémon battling class.

' Good morning everyone, I have a good news for you all' said the coach.

Everyone was very thinking what the news was.

' The news is that, The school is going to conduct a Tournament. This tournament is going to take place three days from today. All of you can take part in this tournament.' said the coach.

' Sir what will be in this tournament?' asked Alain.

' This tournament is a friendly tournament. First, there will be primarily rounds in which each trainer will use two pokemons each. After that, there will be semi-finals in which you can use three pokemon each? Then at last, there will be finals, in which you can use six pokemons each.' Explained the coach.

' The winner will be given the title of School King/Queen' said coach.

Everyone was very excited hearing this.

' What do you say? Will you take part?' Ash asked Namit.

' Yes. I want to see how the trainers in this school are trained.' Namit said.

' I will also take part' Alain said.

' Me too' Paul said.

Barry, Trip, Sawyer, Misty, Nike, Rohan, Alex and Gary were also going to take part.

' Those who want to take part, write down your name in this paper. You have to register your Pokémon's which you will be using at the end of the class.' Coach said as he passed down a paper.

Students wrote their names in it. Soon the class was over. The rest of the day went peacefully. After the school ended, Ash and his friends went in the park to train with their Pokémon's.

' So let's start training ' Ash said as he tossed five pokeballs in the air. From them appeared Charizard, Greninja, Sceptile, Snorlax and Pidgeot.

' You all come out too ' Namit said as he toosed six pokeballs in the air. From them appeared Charizard, Metagross, Lucario, Greninja, Infernape and Salamence.

' Wow! You have a great team Namit' Ash said as he looked at Namit's team.

' Thanks. Your team is also great' Namit said.

' Thanks' Ash said.

Ash and Namit then went to their training place and started to train. After 4 hours of intense training, both of them went back at the dorms to get some rest. Soon, the day ended and everyone slept peacefully.

Next Day

Every student in the school as well as all the teachers were gathered for the tournament. Those who were taking part were waiting in the lobby. Ash and Namit were sitting on the bench with others. Ash got up to go and collect his pokemons from Nurse Joy when Calem, who came from another direction, pushed him that caused him to fall on the ground.

' Hey! Why are you always pushing me?' Ash yelled as he got up.

' Because that is your status in front of me. You are always loser in front o-' Calem was cut as he was punched on the face by Namit.