CHAPTER 20 - TORTURE ( PART 1 )

" The first exhibition match between Alex and Jordan will be under way. It will be a one on one Pokemon match? When either side Pokemon will be unable to continue, then the other trainer will win. Trainers Ready?" asked the referee.

" Ready!" said Alex and Jordan.

" Then battle begin" Referee said.

" Drapion, Come out!" Jordan said as he threw a pokeball in the air and from it appeared a Drapion.

" Emboar, Let's do it" Alex said as he threw a pokeball in the air and from it appeared the fat pig Pokemon.

" Drapion start with poison stings" Jordan said.

Drapion released multiple stings out of his mouth of purple colour towards Emboar.

" Emboar destroy it with Fire punch" Alex said.

Emboar's hands was covered with fire as he destroyed the stings by punch.

" Drapion use X – Scissor " Jordan said.

Drapion formed X with his arms and released a X shaped beam in colour of purple towards Emboar.

" Emboar use Flamethrower" Alex said.

Emboar released fire from his mouth towards the X and destroyed it.

" You have need attacking for a while now. Allow me to attack" Alex said Jordan.

" Emboar finish this with Blast burn" Alex said.

Emboar was covered with fire aura as he slammed his hands on the ground. The ground began erupting and fire came out and went towards Drapion. The attack hitted Drapion causing a blast. When the smoke cleared, Drapion was lying on the ground with swirly eyes.

" Drapion is unable to continue so Alex won this match" said the referee.

Jordan was standing there shocked.

" How could he take out my Pokemon with only one move" Jordan thought.

He returned Drapion back to his pokeball and left the battlefield. Alex thanked and returned Emboar back to his pokeball.

" The next match is between Rohan vs Alain. Trainers please come on battlefield" referee said.

Rohan came from one side of the field and Alain came from another.

" This will be a one on one Pokemon battle between Rohan and Alain. The rules are the same. Trainers ready?" Referee asked.

" Yes" Rohan and Alain said at once.

" Then battle begin!" Referee said.

" Tyranitar I choose you" Alain said as he threw a pokeball in the air and from it appeared Tyranitar.

" Typhlosion, I choose you" Rohan said as he threw a pokeball in the air and from it appeared Typhlosion.

" Tyranitar use Dragon claw" Alain said.