CHAPTER 19 - CLUBS

It was a nice Wednesday morning in Kanto. Ash got up early at 4 am. He then went outside to train his pokemons and to do exercise. He was thinking about Mondays Match with Namit and what he said.

" Impossible says itself ' I'm possible' " Namit said.

" I have to think something that has not happened till now. Something different" Ash said to himself.

Suddenly, he heard a blast in park. He went there and saw Namit and his pokemons were doing exercises. Namit was not wearing anything on top and his six packs were visible. Ash was amazed at this.

" He is only 15 and he has a body of a body builder" Ash thought.

Then Namit did something which shocked him and Pikachu who was on his shoulder. Namit started running towards the empty space and did front flip, back flip, aerial Cartwheel and then jumped upside down and was standing with support of hands and started doing push ups. Ash was amazed by this.

" He has such a flexible body. No doubt he thinks craziest moves" Ash thought.

He left the park and went back to where he exercising. He let out Greninja, Charizard, Heracross, Sceptile, Infernape and Krokoodile from their pokeballs.

" Guys! Let's start training. We will become stronger and stronger and then defeat Namit and his team" Ash said with a thumbs up sign.

All his pokemons let out battle cry. The most stronger cries were of Charizard and Greninja. They have been defeated by the same Pokemon two times. They want to repay them.

" Ok. Heracross, you go and practice Aerial ace. Krokoodile, go and learn Mega punch, Mega kick and Force palm. Sceptile, you have to run around the ground with full speed and do 20 laps and after every lap, you have to jump up and use Dragon tail towards ground. Infernape, you have to try Flame wheel and control yourself. Greninja, you have to learn more physical moves and Charizard, you have to fly straight towards the ground from above and turn your direction at the last minute and then do and front flip and use Dragon tail on the ground" Ash instructed them.

They all understood and went to do their respective tasks.

" Pikachu, you have to do a jump on your tail and then use Iron tail on the ground" Ash said to Pikachu.

" Pika, Pi Pika" Pikachu said as he went to do his task.

Ash began doing normal warm up. He was having trouble doing it at first but used all of his strength to do exercise.

After 2 hours......

" I.......guess........we.........are.........done" Ash said while panting.

He and his pokemons were doing training for at least 2 hours. They all are very tired. Most tired was Ash. He was sweating a lot like a crazy.

" Hey Ash!" a feminine voice called him from behind.