CHAPTER 15 - AS THE SCHOOL CONTINUES..........

6 months later..........

It was a peaceful morning in Kanto. Pidgeys were chirping, everything was normal until....

' Pikachu use Iron tail '

This voice was of Ash Ketchum, the King of Kanto High academy. He was practicing with his Pikachu. In this 6 months, many things have changed. Ash started doing exercises with Namit in the morning. Gary and Alex also became good friends and they were of same kind, Playboy type. Nike and Brock got much together and started studying different techniques for breeding. Paul and Rohan were always up to a battle and each time they fought, they nearly damages the battlefield. Talking about girls, Barbara, Lara, Serena, May, Dawn and Misty were doing performance routines everyday. Now, everybody were in the Cafeteria eating breakfast.

' Hey guys, have you heard that we are getting a two new students today?' Dawn asked.

' Here goes the gossip queen again' Ash said.

' We girls like to do, you boys have any problem?' May said.

' Nothing otherwise we will be gone' Namit said.

' Good' Lara said.

' Anyways, coming back to the question, do you guys know who are those students?' Dawn said.

' No' Ash said.

Others also said this. They all got up and went to their classes. Half of the day went peacefully as they went from one class to another. Soon, lunchtime came. They met in the cafeteria.

' Hey guys where are Ash and Namit?' Gary asked.

' Don't know' Clemont said.

They went to their table and started eating their food. Clemont saw Ash and Namit coming from the other direction with two more students. One was a boy having red coloured spiky hair. The other was a girl having long red coloured hairs reaching her hips.

' Ash! Namit! Over here!' Clemont said.

Ash and Namit went there with the two new students.

' Hey guys. Sorry we are late.' Ash said.

' It's okay. Who are these two?' Serena said pointing towards the two students.

' Oh sorry we didn't introduced to our new friends. Guys meet Tom and his sister, Kiara. We met them in the corridor.' Ash said.

' Hi! Nice to meet you. I am Serena.' Serena said as she extended hand for shaking hand but those two students backed a little.

' Umm.....What's wrong?' Serena asked.

' Tom, Kiara, they will not harm you like Calem. They are your friends' Namit said.

They both hesitated a bit but then came back to normal.

' Nice to meet you all. I am Tom Harrison and this is my sister Kiara Harrison. We are from a region called Pasio' Tom said.

' Pasio........ummmmm..........Never heard of it' Clemont said.

' It's region in between all the regions. All type of weather occurs here at one time.' Kiara said.