CHAPTER 28 - SHOCKING NEWS

After the matches with champions, Ash, Gary, Namit and Paul were walking towards the Cafeteria to grab the breakfast. They saw the rest of the group walking towards the cafeteria too.

" Hey guys!" Ash said as he waved his hands towards them.

" Hey Ash, Namit, Paul, Gary" Alain said as he waved his hands towards them.

" You guys were awesome" Sawyer said with stars in his eyes.

" Thanks" The four said as they sweatsdrop.

" I was impressed on how Ash made the strategy of using Z – Move" Brock said.

" Thanks. I was thinking to use something like this since the day I met Lance in Hoenn" Ash said.

" And they way Paul used the move Spinning Ice Punch" Dawn said.

" It was nothing. I Just used it to check if Spinning move are affective or not" Paul said with a small smile.

The Group then went and grabbed their breakfast. They breakfast and then went outside the school as only two days are remaining for this year so Professor Oak declared the last two days as Day off for the school.

" What should we do now?" May asked.

" Why not we go to some romantic place April?" Drew asked her.

" Sure Mr. Rose" May said as she hugged Drew and then went with him.

" I think I will go and get some rest at Dorms" Gary said to which Alain, Sawyer, Clemont, Alex, Nike, Rohan, Barbara, Tom, Kiara, Misty, Barry, Kenny, Kiawe and Brock agreed and went back to the Dorm.

" I think I will also go" Paul said as he turned to leave.

" No. You are coming with me for shopping" Dawn said as she grabbed his hands pulled him with her.

" I guess we are the ones who are left" Namit said as he looked at Ash, Serena and Lara.

" I guess we should go for a walk around the city" Lara said.

" Okay" Serena said as they wen for a walk around the city.

After walking for a few minutes, they went towards the park and sat down near the lake while Serena and Lara decided to play at swings.

" Soon this year will end" Ash said.

" Yeah. Me, Lara, Alex, Nike, Rohan and Barbra will be going back to Johto" Namit said.

" This will be of three months. I will be missing you guys" Ash said to him.

" Me too. I will try to be in contact" Namit said.

" So what is your plan in summers?" Ash asked him.

" I don't know. I will hope to reach home and not to hear some bad news" Namit said.

" That reminds me, have you talked to your Mom?" Ash asked.

" I have called home a lot of times but she is not picking up the phone" Namit said.

" I also tried to call my Mom but she is not picking up the call" Ash said.

" HELP!!"

Ash and Namit turned around and saw some group of boys who were having a well toned body formed a circle around Serena and Lara. Two boys were trying to touch then.