CHAPTER 3 - REUNION

Today was Monday, the first day of school. Ash was getting ready while Gary was watching TV in the living room.

' Hey Gary I am ready. Let's go.' Ash said as he walked out of the room.

' Ok. Let's go.' Gary said as he turned off TV.

He and Ash were walking down the hall where they met with Drew, Kenny, Barry, Sawyer, Alain and Kiawe.

' Hey Guys!' Ash said as he reached there.

' Hey Ash! ' said all of his friends.

' Let's walk together to school.' Ash said.

' Ok' Alain said.

They all started walking towards school while talking. When they reached school, they saw all the girls standing underneath a tree. All the boys went there.

( Timeskips ) After Homeroom -

The gang was now walking towards there next class when they saw Clemont running towards them.

' Clemont! What happen and why are running so fast? ' Ash asked as he moved towards his friend.

' There's a boy who is beating a girl. I tried to stop him but he didn't stopped. Instead he used a iron rod and hitted me my arm.' Clemont said as he showed them his arm. It was swollen.

' How dare he can do such thing?!!!! SOMEBODY BRING MY MALLET!!!! ' Misty shouted angrily.

' Let's go and help her' Ash said.

' Then follow me.' Clemont said as he started running. Others followed him.

They were soon in the school field. They saw a boy who was wearing dark blue jacket and black jeans similar to Ash. He was wearing a dark red cap with black glasses. He was using a rope and hitting a girl. The girl has long honey blonde hairs. She was wearing a black top and red skirt along with socks that was coming to her thighs. She was yelling in pain. Ash was not able to watch this so he went towards the that boy and punched him on his left cheek. He fell on the ground.

' What are you doing?!!!!! Hitting a girl like this. Don't you have any shame.!' Ash yelled at him as the girls went towards the honey blonde girl to help her.

' It's not any of your business. And how dare you punch me!? Don't you know who am I ?!! ' that boy yelled at him.

' The biggest Jerk ' Ash said to him in a anger.

' WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!!!' that boy yelled at him.

Ash did not answered his Question. He hit him with another punch on his stomach. The boy fell on the ground coughing.

' You don't know who you are dealing with. I am Calem Xavior, the champion of this school. You think you are a hero. Then I challenge you for a 6 on 6 Pokemon battle after the school in the battle arena. Pokemon battle will prove who is the Jerk.' Calem said as he started to walk in the other direction.

Ash went towards the girl who was sitting with the other girls.

' Are you alright ? ' Ash asked her in a concerned tone.

' Yeah. Thanks. If you all were not there, he would kept beating me like this ' the girl said in a weak tone.

' What is your name? ' Dawn asked her.

' My name is Serena Yvonne. I am from Kalos but my mom and I moved in Viridian city three years ago.' Serena told them.

'Serena.... Um! That name seems familiar.' Ash thought in his mind.

' My name is Dawn and this is my partner Piplup.'

' My name is May and this is my little brother Max.'