CHAPTER 4 - ASH vs CALEM ( PART 2 )

After the break, Ash and Calem came on the battlefield.

' The match between Ash and Calem will resume now. Trainers send out your Pokémon's.' Referee said.

' Braviary come out' Calem said.

' Pidgeot I choose you 'Ash said.

Braviary and Pidgeot came out of their pokeball and faced each other.

' Braviary use Air slash' Calem commanded

' Pidgeot Dodge it and then use quick attack' Ash said.

Braviary used air slash towards Pidgeot but he dodged it and then use quick attack towards Braviary. He hitted directly on its stomach.

' Braviary use Steel wing' Calem commanded.

' Pidgeot use Sandstorm' Ash said.

Braviary's wing started to glow white as he charged towards Pidgeot. Pidgeot created a storm of Sand around Braviary which trapped him in it. Braviary was not able to keep his balance.

' Braviary use Brave Bird' Calem commanded.

' Pidgeot use Heatwave' Ash said.

Braviary was covered with Blue aura as he came out of the storm. Pidgeot used Heatwave towards him.

' Braviary use Steel wings to block it and then use Shadow ball.' Calem commanded.

' Oh you don't. Pidgeot finish this with Twister' Ash said.

Braviary was about to use Shadow ball but was sucked in the twister. After sometime, Braviary was lying fainted on the ground with swirly eyes.

' Braviary is unable to continue so Pidgeot won this round' Referee declared.

Calem returned his Pokemon is anger. Ash returned his Pokemon and took out another pokeball. Calem did the same.

' Tyranitar come out.' Calem yelled as he threw the pokeball in the air and from it a large green coloured Tyranitar came out.

' Infernape I choose you' Ash said as he tossed the pokeball in the air and from it appeared Infernape Everyone watched it in awe.

' Tyranitar use Outrage' Calem commanded

'Infernape Dodge it and then use Flamethrower' Ash said.

Infernape dodged the attack and then used Flamethrower towards Tyranitar.

' Tyranitar use Sandstorm to block' Calem commanded.

Tyranitar used Sandstorm and blocked Flamethrower. Flamethrower hitted Sandstorm and vapours began to rise.

___________________________________________________________________________

( At the stands )

Namit was watching the match and then suddenly his eyes became wide. Lara noticed this.

' Namit are you all right?' Lara asked him.

' Oh I am fine. Just noticed something important.' Namit said to her.

' Ok then' Lara said as she turned to watch the match.

___________________________________________________________________________

( At the battlefield )

' Infernape use Mach punch' Ash said.

' Tyranitar use Ice punch' Calem commanded.

Both the Pokémon's attack hitted each other as they went a few steps back.

' Infernape use Dig' Ash said.