Chapter 36: Wrinkly?

"Hey I'm talking to you!" Oikawa said loudly over the speaker of the phone.

"Yeah I'm listening."

It's been over two weeks since Oikawa went back to Argentina. Oikawa and Iwaizumi had been calling almost every alternate day.

"Oh really? What did I just say?" Oikawa asked.

"Some Jake guy failed to spike your set and complained the your set was too high." Iwaizumi said as he signed some papers handing the phone on his right shoulder as he talked to Oikawa.

"So you were listening anyways what're you doing?" Oikawa asked.

"Just going over some of Isuzu's documents." Iwaizumi told Oikawa. "The doctor need her shots file."

"Shots?" Oikawa asked confused.

"Like flu shots, polo shots and stuff like that." Iwaizumi explained.

"Oh...why though." Oikawa asked confused.

"They need to cross check if she's gotten em all up to date. Which she has but they still need them." Iwaizumi rolled his eyes.

"Oh...I can call you back-"

"Aha!" Iwaizumi said loudly in to the phone. "Found em."

"That's great! So now tell me what're you wearing." Oikawa asked.

"What do you mean what I'm wearing? I'm wearing clothes." Iwaizumi told Oikawa in a straight forward are you dumb tone.

Iwaizumi continued to gather up the papers on his desk and start making a file.

"No I mean what're you wearing?" Oikawa asked again.

"Clothes." Iwaizumi told Oikawa in a dead tone and he clipped the paper together. "Are you alright-"

"Iwachan, what're you wearing?" Oikawa asked in a suductive voice making Iwaizumi gulp.

"Clothes." And Iwaizumi cut the call.

Later that afternoon after picking up Isuzu from school and went to the doctor. Waiting the the dull loby Isuzu played games on Iwaizumi's phone while Iwaizumi was as at the desk talking to the receptionist. Suddenly the phone started to ring loudly catching not only the attention of Iwaizumi but all the people there.

"Uncle Oikawa!" Isuzu exclaimed answering the the FaceTime.

"Isuzu!" Oikawa exclaimed back "What's up?" Oil asked

"Oh nothing much at the doctors." Isuzu replied.

"Oh everything alright?" Oikawa asked concerned.

"Nothing big the doctors just wanted to check my shots report." Isuzu waved off.

"Oh cool cool."

"Shouldn't you be asleep?" Iwaizumi asked coming in the phone frame next to Isuzu.

"Can't sleep." Oikawa made a frowny face.

"What time is it there?" Isuzu asked.

"Like 3am" Oikawa replied checking the watch on his night stand.

"That's pretty late." Isuzu replied. "You should really sleep right or you'll get wrinkly fast." Isuzu told Oikawa.

"Wrinkly?" Oikawa asked confused.

"It's said that if you don't get enough beauty sleep you get wrinkles soon." Isuzu explained while Iwaizumi just sat there smiling to himself.

"What? Really? I didn't know that." Oikawa answered touching his forehead and then cheeks. "I don't think I have any though."

"That's what you think." Iwaizumi smiled.

"What's the supposed to mean?" Oikawa asked lifting his brow.

"You know what I mean." Iwaizumi let out a chuckle.

"No seriously tell me." Oikawa asked in a worried tone.

"Don't tease uncle Oikawa, daddy." Isuzu told Iwaizumi.

Then turned to Oikawa in the phone screen. "You have beautiful clear skin. Don't listen to daddy."

"So how was school today?" Oikawa asked Isuzu.

"It was good I aced my English exam." Isuzu smiled. "I got the highest marks in class."

"Wow! That's amaIng Isuzu. I'm so proud of you." Oikawa gave Isuzu a warm smile.

"Thank you." Isuzu smiled ear to ear.

"Isuzu Iwaizumi." The nurse called out.

"Isuzu we gotta go." Iwaizumi told Isuzu picking up the files from the table in front of them.

"Oh okay." Isuzu told Iwaizumi then turned to the phone.

"We've gotta go but I'll call you back later." Isuzu smiled in to the phone screen.

"Yeah sure, bye." Oikawa told her before cutting the call.

As Iwaizumi and Isuzu walked towards the doctors office Iwaizumi's grip on Isuzu's hand tightened cause this was an last minute unscheduled appointment.

______________

Guys so I've got a week off from school and was thinking of updating every alternate day...so like 4 new chapters this week
You guys up for it?

Instagram: weebcheck2020