Chapter 44: What're you doing here?

"One more point and they're gonna be on set point." The commentators announced through the speakers.

"FUCKKK!!!" Oikawa cursed.

The match had started on good terms as it Oikawa'a team was winning where as the opponents weren't doing so well. But then after they won the first round the second round was not so smooth as their newest addition to the team was a handful. Spiking almost every ball he got.

"Teams switch sides as the round 3 is about to begin." The commentators announced.

As the team walked to the opposite sides the captain of the opposing team shoulder bumped Oikawa deliberately and asked Oikawa to apologize for bumping in to him which he had done on purpose. This cause Oikawa to lose his frustration on him and turn around and shoved the guy and so did that captain of the opposing team.

A small fight broke out and they eventually had to sit out the first 20mins of the game and Oikawa's team wasn't doing all that bad or all that good. The score was 16-14.

Finally after Oikawa was allowed To re enter the match the back up setter told him a heads up.

"The blondie has a tendency to do left sided line shots."

"Got it."

The very first thing Oikawa did on the court was go for a quick attack with Jake. The one they'd been working on that caught everyone's eyes and left the other team gasping.

Score: 15-17

"The teams are going head on head! Let's see who's going to be getting to the 20's first!" The commentators announced.

"Yo don't stress." Antonio called from behind Oikawa. "We've got this."

Oikawa nodded looking straight ahead at the opponent's team that was about to serve.

"It's up!" Someone shouted.

"Cover! Cover!!"

"Jake!" Oikawa called out as he spiked the ball straight down.

"Yes!" Jake said loudly.

Score: 18-19

The other team took a time out so Oikawa and his team huddled up. And started to discuss they next.

"Let's send Jake in the back cause they're new player does a under hand serve." Oikawa told coach.

"Good idea Oikawa." Coach praised Oikawa. "But I think it's time to start using the cross court shot." Coach told Oikawa and Antonio.

"Are you sure coach?" Antonio asked sir. "We haven't perfected it yet so it's not best to use it right now." Antonio pointed out.

"No we should use it." Jake said butting in. "Let's wait it out until we get to 20's that's the aim for now."

The whistle blew and the match was back to where it stopped.

'Coach and Jake are write but I'm not sure about doing this.' Oikawa said mentally to himself.

'But I have to!' Oikawa told himself.

Oikawa slapped his cheeks catching Jakes attention.

"Is this some Japanese thing?" Antonio asked tilting his head.

"Focus!" Jake called out as the ball collided with the left side of Antonio's face.

But the ball managed to stay up in the air so one of the other members made A line shot.

"Are you okay?" Jake and Oikawa came running to Antonio.

"Yeah." Antonio spate blood. "It's throbbing but I can continue."