Chapter 70: 5pm

A slight tapping woke Oikawa up. Opening his eyes he was greeted by a frosted white celling. Blinking a few times he turned right and that's when his eyes lay on Isuzu standing above him.

"What're you doing out of bed??" Oikawa asked in utter shock and sat up like a spring.

"I had to pee." Isuzu chuckled. "You worry too much." Isuzu said and walked over to the table on the side of her hospital bed and brought Oikawa a paper cup and a brown paper bag.

"Daddy left this for you." Isuzu said handing it to Oikawa and walking back to her bed.

"What time is it?" Oikawa asked taking a sip from the paper cup. It was coffee a bit bitter but sweet.

"It's 5." Isuzu said.

"You're up pretty early." Oikawa said rubbing his eyes.

"5pm." Isuzu said making Oikawa almost do a spite take.

"PM?" Oikawa asked shocked.

"Yeah, you basically slept like you were dead-"

"Zuzu." Iwaizumi said entering the room catching both Isuzu and Oikawa's attention.

"You should head home." Iwaizumi said as walked closer to where Oikawa sat. "I called auntie and informed her you're back." Iwaizumi continued.

"Oh," Oikawa said as he put the cup on the the floor and covered his mouth as he yawned and that's when he noticed the bandages on his fingertips.

"When did I-"

"Daddy put them last night." Isuzu said out of the blue making Oikawa stare at his right hand before looking up at Iwaizumi who was checking his phone.

"I've called you a cab." Iwaizumi said as he slipped the phone back in his pocket. "It'll be here in 5 minutes."

"I-"

"No, you're going home." Iwaizumi said and just when Oikawa opened his mouth to reply back Iwaizumi continued. "You haven't even changed since you came. You're smelling up the room." Iwaizumi said making Isuzu giggle softly.

"It's true." Isuzu agreed.

Oikawa made a hurt face with his hand on his heart.

"Just when thought you'd be on my side." Oikawa tsked.

"No no uncle Oikawa you're my favorite! More thank Uncle Ma-"

"Were you about to pick Oikawa over me?" Makki said as he walked in the room.

"Makki." Oikawa greeted.

"Oikawa." Makki replied.

"Damn that's some tension in the room-"

"Zuzu!" Oikawa and Iwaizumi said in sync and then looked at each other.

"I love it when you guys do that." Isuzu giggled and smiled walked up to Makki and gave him a hug.

"So they still do it." Makki chuckled as he bent down to hug Isuzu.

Oikawa glanced at Iwaizumi who had his phone back in his hand.

"It's here." Iwaizumi said as he took out his phone from his pocket.

"Come back soon oki?" Isuzu said as she walked over to Oikawa. "And please take a bath." Isuzu said pinching her nose and she hugged Oikawa.

This made both Iwaizumi and Makki chuckle. Oikawa rolled his eyes before he picked up the brown paper bag and the cup of coffee and walked out of the room.

As Oikawa walked through the halls he saw the hall was full of doctors and nurses. It was pretty busy on a weekend. Oikawa thought to himself as he waited for the elevator to come he'd finished his coffee it wasn't a big cup but strong enough to wake him up.

As the elevator dinged to open it was completely empty. As Oikawa stood in the elevator and clicked the ground floor button he heard Iwaizumi call out.

"WAIT!"

Oikawa's eyes shot up and he undid the ground floor button so the doors would stay open. That's when Iwaizumi stood a foot out of the elevator holding Oikawa's bag.

"Here." Iwaizumi said handing him the bag.

"Thanks-" Oikawa replied as he took the bag.

"Are you going to the ground floor?" A couple asked catching Oikawa and Iwaizumi's attention.

"Uh, yes." Oikawa replied.

"Okay come along." The couple called out and three four more people came in the elevator pushing Oikawa and Iwaizumi in the back.

Mer inches away from touching shoulders Oikawa and Iwaizumi stood next to each other. Their pinkie fingers brushed slight against one another sending chills down Oikawa's spine.

Oikawa couldn't believe even such a slight contact would make him feel the chills. That's when Oikawa noticed a kid in front of him was watching one of his pervious matches on his iPad. And just the kid noticed Oikawa peeking and turned around to look at him but before he could Iwaizumi pulled Oikawa behind him.

Now Oikawa stood behind Iwaizumi with Iwaizumi's grip on wrist. Oikawa was having trouble breathing because his heart was racing as if it was in a marathon. Oikawa took a deep breath inhaling Iwaizumi's cologne which instantly gave Oikawa a boner and Oikawa's eyes popped open and all his sleep went away.

Quickly Oikawa cut lose of his wrist from Iwaizumi as much as he didn't want to and held his bag in a way that it covered his boner. When Oikawa took his wrist of out of Iwaizumi's hold Iwaizumi gave a slight glance over his shoulder at Oikawa but then looked straight again.

The elevator dinged that they were at the ground floor now. The coupe and the rest of their family exited the elevator and then Oikawa and Iwaizumi walked out.

"It's a sliver SUV and the drivers name is Eita." Iwaizumi told Oikawa and I before Oikawa could reply Iwaizumi walked away.

The ride was a quite one with Oikawa lost in his head thinking about what had just happened.

'I fucking got a boner just by get a whiff of his cologne!!'

Oikawa mentally slapped himself.

Reaching home he was greeted by his mother who was really pissed at him for not telling him he had come back to town but also happy to see him.

Entering his room Oikawa put his phone on charge then striped naked and headed to wash up. As he entered the shower the hot water prickled over his sore body he did something he'd not done in quite some time.

__________________

Is 'iwaoi' you favorite Haikyuu ship? If not which is your favorite?