Chapter 28: Ragout?

*slightly steamy in the beginning*

Oikawa after changing the sheets sneaked into Iwaizumi's bathroom and made his way quietly into the shower and said 'boo' in Iwaizumi's ear and startled him.

"What're you doing here??" Iwaizumi asked startled.

"Saving water." Oikawa smiled. Grabbing the soap from Iwaizumi's hand Oikawa rubbed it on his chest.

"Help me with my back would ya," Oikawa told Iwaizumi. Rolling his eyes Iwaizumi gave into it.

Bringing his hand up to Oikawa's shoulders he started rubbing the soap and before reaching down to his lower back which Oikawa arched.

Iwaizumi without thinking dropped the soap and had put himself into Oikawa. Making Oikawa moan loud.

"You wanted seconds right." Iwaizumi smiled against Oikawa's ear.

Oikawa bent down to allow Iwaizumi more access to him and Iwaizumi gripped on to Oikawa's hips and thrust one after another.

Finally, come out of the shower both Iwaizumi and Oikawa had towels wrapped around their torsos.

"That was fun," Oikawa told Iwaizumi as he pulled on his boxers.

"As you say." Iwaizumi told Oikawa as he wore his sweats.

"Oh come on," Oikawa told Iwaizumi as he pulled on his sweater. "You enjoyed it too."

Iwaizumi didn't reply and head over to the bed. Iwaizumi laid down facing up at the ceiling. Iwaizumi shut his eyes eventually and the Oikawa popped beside him.

"You didn't say no" Oikawa whispered against Iwaizumi's ear.

"Shh...I'm trying sleep." Iwaizumi replied turning to his right side.

Oikawa made a sad face before hugging Iwaizumi's back and spooning him in a way. Oikawa wrapped one leg around Iwaizumi's making Iwaizumi grunt in annoyance.

Oikawa wanted to cuddle with Iwaizumi but Iwaizumi has started snoring lightly making Oikawa pout and go 'oooff he was about to turn to the opposite side and sleep facing the nightstand when Iwaizumi turned and draped his right hand around Oikawa waist. Pulling Oikawa close enough that they could hear each other's heartbeat.

"Iwa-"

"Shh..let's just sleep."

• • • • • • it's 7 pm • • • • • •

"Oi," Iwaizumi called out as he rolled over his stomach eyes closed. "What time is it?"

No reply.

"Oi," Iwaizumi said again. "Oii" Iwaizumi grunted before rubbing his hand on the opposite side of the bed looking for Oikawa.

"Oikawa?" Iwaizumi got up quickly and looked beside him to find the bed empty. But looking above the bed he saw the sun had set.

"I have to make dinner!' The thought came to his mind. He quickly got out of bed he headed downstairs.

"This smells so good," Isuzu told Oikawa as he lifted the lid of the pot.

"What is it called again?" Isuzu asked.

"Guiso Trifon" Oikawa told her helping to sit on the kitchen aisle.

"Guiso Tra what?" She asked pronouncing it wrong.

"You can call it Ragout too," Oikawa told her. "It's easier than saying Guiso Trifon, I guess cause I couldn't pronounce their names at first as well," Oikawa explained to her.

"Ohh.." Isuzu went just then Iwaizumi walked into the kitchen.

"What're you guys up to? Burning my kitchen I hope not." Iwaizumi laughed coming and standing next to Oikawa who smiled at him.

"No" and was about to go in for a kiss went Iwaizumi tuned to face Isuzu.

'WHAT THE FUCK!!' Oikawa went in his head. 'I was about to kiss him just now.' Oikawa felt his ears and cheeks heat up so he faced the stove again.

"So what're you guys cooking?" Iwaizumi asked Oikawa looking over his shoulder to see what's in the pot.

"We're making Ragout!" Isuzu exclaimed.

"What's that?" Iwaizumi asked looking at Oikawa who still hadn't faced him.

"Um-yeah it's-It's an Argentina dish." Oikawa finally answered.

Iwaizumi felt odd that why didn't Oikawa turn around to answer him. Isuzu just then pulled the Iwaizumi shirt from the revealing his lower neck.

"Daddy, what that?" She pointed at his collarbone.

Just then Oikawa turned around to see it was a hickey. 'Shit' Oikawa cursed in his head. 'Iwachan is gonna kill me. The thought to himself.

"Wait let me check." Iwaizumi told Isuzu before going to the bathroom to check.

"It was really red," Isuzu said. Ameer's mostly to herself. "I hope it's something not that big."

"It's probably just a rash or bug bite we never know." Oikawa brushed it off as he saw Iwaizumi coming back in the kitchen with a bit not-so-happy face.

"It's a bug bite." Iwaizumi said looking Oikawa dead in the eye.

"It's really red don't itch it," Isuzu told Iwaizumi.

"I won't." Iwaizumi smiled at Isuzu and she smiled back.

"So how much longer do we have to waitttt." Isuzu asked Oikawa who was stirring the ingredients in the pot.

"Few more minutes you can watch some television it'll be done 7:30 max," Oikawa told Isuzu.

"Okie." She smiled and jumped off the countertop and went to the living room to watch television.

"You gave me a fucking hickey?!!" Iwaizumi exclaimed loudly.

"Well, I had to bite down on something to stop myself from moaning!" Oikawa hit back.

Iwaizumi's ears tuned hot and he just looked to the right.

"I have to go get ready for work."

"At least have dinner."
____________________
My exams are still going on but I decide to write a new chapter....pray I pass my exams y'all cause they weren't and aren't easy :((