Chapter 55: Mom

Standing in front of Iwaizumi Oikawa was in tears. He'd come all the way back to Miyagi to come and explain to Iwaizumi of what had happened was a pure and honest mistake and he never meant for it to go the way it did.

"I'm sorry Iwachan, I'm really sorry." Oikawa cried.

Iwaizumi didn't say anything, he stood in front of his Oikawa with his arms crossed looking at him throwing his furrowed brows.

"Come here," Iwaizumi said wrapping his arms around Oikawa's shoulders.

"You're an idiot you know that." Iwaizumi said. "A big big big idiot."

"I'm sorry-" Oikawa continued but was cut off by Iwaizumi crashing his lips on his.

"But you're my idiot." Iwaizumi said and Oikawa kissed Iwaizumi.

"Iwachan..ahh..Iwa..." Oikawa moaned.

Iwaizumi pulled off Oikawa's jeans in a swift move leaving Oikawa in only his briefs. Soaking wet where his member stood. It could clearly be seen how wet just a little foreplay had done to Oikawa. His light grey briefs didn't hide that.

Oikawa was on the bottom with Iwaizumi on top kissing his lips in hunger. Saliva dripping from Oikawa's mouth as he kept it open for Iwaizumi to explore.

"Mmmm..." Oikawa let out as he felt Iwaizumi pressed his body against his own.

Just then Iwaizumi's hand found its was to Oikawa's right leg and lifted it up to his mouth and sucked on the soft skin of Oikawa's inner thigh. Making Oikawa moan loudly to which Iwaizumi gave Oikawa a look that said 'quiet'

Oikawa jus nodded his in a rush bit wanting Iwaizumi to stop. Iwaizumi's lips started trailing kisses all the way down to his member before he kissed the bulge. Making Oikawa moan loudly.

Iwaizumi's lips were trailing kissed from Oikawa's bellybutton all the way up to Oikawa's chest looking at Oikawa as he did so like a predator looking at its prey.

As Iwaizumi's lips made contact with Oikawa's right nipple his phone rung. He ignored it. It kept ringing.

"Pick it up," Iwaizumi said as he lips moved to the other side. "Might be important."

Sighing Oikawa grabbed the phone of the bedside table and read the caller ID it was:

Iwachan

"Why're you callin-" Oikawa stopped mid sentence seeing the person on him was not Iwaizumi it was Ivy ridding him naked.

Just then Oikawa's eyes opened. He was gasping for air.

"It was all a dream." Oikawa told himself.

"It was all a dream." Oikawa repeated.

Sitting up from the couch he checked the time it was 5:46am. This was the Reid time Oikawa had had such a dream. Sighing he got up and headed to the bathroom.

Oikawa splashed his face with water and went and changed in to a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. Grabbing his duffle and the keys off the counter he headed out.

Throwing his duffle bag in the backseat of his car Oikawa locked the car and headed to the complex gym. As the court wouldn't open until at least 8am.

Heading inside the gym he saw there were only two ladies there. Both must've been around their fifties or sixties. One reminded him of his mom, with light brown locks.