Chapter 50: Home sweet home

"What do you mean??" Oikawa exclaimed. "It's only been five days!"

"The training was was only 3 days but I came a day early to watch your match." Iwaizumi told Oikawa packing his clothes.

"At least stay till the final match!" Oikawa said loudly in whining tone.

Iwaizumi closes the zip shut of his duffle bag which contained his clothes and the suitcase hand carry had the laptop and other important files. Turning around to face Oikawa who was sitting at the edge of the bed sulking. Iwaizumi walked over slowly like a predator.

"Don't worry I'll watch the match on tv." Iwaizumi told Oikawa as he sat on his lap. And kissed Oikawa.

"But it won't be the same..." Oikawa said pulling away and frowned.

"How about this," Iwaizumi took a moment before speaking again. "You face call me right after the match and I'll congratulate you hm..."

"It's better than nothing." Oikawa made his lips in a fine line. "Promise you'll pick up?"

"Promise." Iwaizumi said letting his hot breath blow on to Oikawa's lips making Oikawa shiver before he leaned in to kiss Iwaizumi.

The kiss got hot quick and Iwaizumi pushed Oikawa back to lay on the bed. And stood on his knees above Oikawa and pulled off his shirt throwing it on the ground. Oikawa got up on his elbows as Iwaizumi pulled off Oikawa's and before he knew it Iwaizumi had attacked Oikawa's lips.

Crotches rubbing against one another, lips slipping and sliding against each other with hands roaming all around. This would be the last time they could do this before Iwaizumi had to go.

Iwaizumi hands unbutton Oikawa's pants and sprung out the eiffel tower. It was harder than Iwaizumi expected it to be so early as they'd only dry humped a bit and made out. Neither the less Iwaizumi started stroking the tower slowly and steadly making sure to tease Oikawa at the tip by just slightly tapping his index finger to feel the hot liquid that came out.

"Iwachan...don't...ahh..." Oikawa moaned mid sentence to arch his back as Iwaizumi had started trailing kisses down Oikawa's stomach. And he knew exactly what's about to do down and than made him grin.

"What're you smiling about?" Iwaizumi asked stopping right below Oikawa'a bellybutton.

"Nothing." Oikawa smiled.

"Tell me..."

"No."

"Fine I'll stop."Iwaizumi said climbing off Oikawa to sit up on the left side of the bed showing his back to him.

"Oh come on!" Oikawa whined sitting up and putting his member back in his pants but leaving the pants unbuttoned.

"Okay!!" Oikawa sighed when Iwaizumi didn't reply back. "I got excited about you know..."

"What 'you know'?" Iwaizumi asked. "Sex?" That made Oikawa turn red cause it was the first time Iwaizumi referred to it as sex and not 'fuck'.

"Yeah...but like the other part of it when you um...go down on me?" It was more like Oikawa was questioning himself in the end of the sentence.

Iwaizumi's ears turned bloodshot red. He continued to show Oikawa his back cause his face had also gone to the same color.

"I like it when you kiss me on my thighs...it's like something only you can see and do." Oikawa said. "Like it's our thing."