Chapter 45: Apartment 104

* WARNING THINGS MAY GET STEAMY *

Iwaizumi took the cab to the "TPYN Palermo" Apartments complex. Oikawa had told him there's strict security so they will check you throughly as well have Iwaizumi the apartment number '104' to tell the security to let him through.

Iwaizumi's jaw dropped when we saw the apartments complex. It was huge. He'd never seen such complex's in Tokyo and even when he went for his degree to London he'd not seen suck huge buildings standing in line. They'd probably have at least 70 plus floors Iwaizumi thought to himself.

Entering the apartment complex Iwaizumi walked in to the building to find two buff guards standing inside.

"Are you resident? Because we hasn't seen you before." The guard with the bald head asked Iwaizumi.

"No I'm actually-"

"Sorry no visitors." The guard with blond hair cut off Iwaizumi.

"I have the apartment nu-"

"What apartment number." The blond guard cut Iwaizumi again.

"What's the apartment number."

"Apartment 10...4." Iwaizumi told the guard checking from the text Oikawa had sent.

"Oh boy another one." The bald head guard shook his head.

"Sorry we don't let in fans." The blond said.

"I'm not a fan I'm-"

"He's Oikawa's guest." A lady said coming in the focus from behind the two massive guards.

"Yeah..." Iwaizumi let out.

"Hajime Iwaizumi." The lady said in a very thick accent.

"Yes." Iwaizumi replied throwing the duffle bag on his shoulder and brought the small black suitcase on its wheels.

"Please follow me." The lady escorted him to where the elevator was and told him it's the top floor condo.

Heading up to the condo finally he had to add a password but Oikawa hadn't told Iwaizumi a password.

• • • • •  Oikawa at the gym • • • • •

"Guys that was a great game." The coach clapped his hands together

The team cheered.

"But," the coach said in a stern voice making everyone quite down.

"Don't get to comfortable cause the finals around the corner." Coach said then smiled.

"I'll give you guys tomorrow off but back to the gym from Monday."

The team cheered again.

"Now head to the showers you smelly boys." The coach laughed.

Oikawa quickly took a hot shower and headed out. Driving he was smiling like a idiot.

'Iwachan is here.'

Reaching the apartment complex he was greeted by the guards. He just bowed his head slightly acknowledging them but they probably didn't even notice due to the speed Oikawa was walking. He rushed to the elevator and punched in his floor number.

Ding!

The door opened and Oikawa took a right turn as he was walking he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. Just then his eyes laid on Iwaizumi's back he was standing in front of his door but his back to Oikawa as he had the phone in his ear. Oikawa picked up the pace and started running.