Chapter 21: Sleep talking

"Daddy!" Isuzu jumped on the bed.

"Ooff." Iwaizumi made a sound as she jumped on his stomach.

"Zuzu you aren't 5 anymore." Iwaizumi told her to get up and picking her and keeping her on the side of the bed. "You've gotten heavy." Iwaizumi said rubbing his eyes.

"Are you calling me fat?" She said in an offended voice. Iwaizumi picked her up and kept her on his lap.

"It's a good thing." He hugged her tightly. He was happy she'd gained weight. A few months back she'd started to look like a skeleton with skin just hanging on her.

Isuzu pulled away from the hug.

"Why didn't you tell me you guys were having a sleepover." She said pouting.

"Iwachan..." Oikawa mumbled in his sleep.

"Is he sleep talking," Isuzu asked.

"Probably, let's let him sleep." Iwaizumi got Isuzu out of the room to get changed cause he couldn't risk Oikawa saying some stupid shit in front of her.

He grabbed a towel and a pair of jeans with a normal black tee shirt. And headed to the shower.

When Iwaizumi got back to his room he saw Oikawa hugging a pillow with half the duvet off of him. He was in a shape of an armadillo at this point.

'I want to lay there with him.' The thought crossed Iwaizumi's he quickly shook it off. He fixed the duvet and covered up Oikawa and he turned on the opposite side when Oikawa shifted grabbing Iwaizumi's arm unintentionally.

"I missed you Iwachan." He spoke and it hit Iwaizumi like an arrow in the heart.

"I missed you too." Iwaizumi whispered, cupping Oikawa's face and kissed his forehead.

Scribbling down on a paper Iwaizumi kept in on the bedside table and headed out of the room.

"Isuzu" Iwaizumi called out and she came out of her room.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"I had cereal when you were in the bath." She told him.

"Okay, but are you sure you don't want anything else? Cause we've got a long day ahead." Iwaizumi told her.

"Yupp!" She replied.

"Okay, Let's go."

Iwaizumi grabbed Isuzu's documents and they headed for the car.

*thud* sound came from downstairs that woke Oikawa up. He rolled around in the bed. His hand searched Iwaizumi. But he grabbed a paper.

He popped up on his elbow a bit and unfolded the paper.

"I have an appointment catch. I'll be back late and Isuzu is going with me. So don't worry you don't have to babysit today.

P.s have breakfast if you want just don't burn my house down."

Oikawa smiled at the last sentence.

_______________________
I legit once triggered the smoke alarm while baking...