Chapter 52: Roomate?

It's been five days since Oikawa last spoke to Iwaizumi and he's been a crying mess. Not a single ounce of sleep has gotten to him except his pass outs due to crying all day and night long. Oikawa's cut himself off from everyone. He's not been going to practice or even went to the celebration of their win party. He'd just cooped up in his apartment.

The only contact he'd had was with his coach who had been trying to get that statement off the social media which has been spreading like wildfire.

"Do you know I'm carrying your child Toru Oikawa?"

Is all the rang in Oikawa's head and...

"I can't do this anymore...I need space..."

Tears got even more heavy when he'd remember Iwaizumi's words.

"I can't do this anymore...I need space..."

Laying in his bed curled up in to a ball of sheets wrapped up around him Oikawa sobbed. His phone on his right buzzing constantly the news has spreed and it was no mistake the child was his the women has confirmed it. And so had every news channel and website. It had become the talk of the town.

Loud banging on Oikawa's door made him jolt awake. And before he could head to his door his phone started buzzing checking it he saw it was Coach. Accepting the phone call he placed the phone on his ear.

"Hello." He croaked out.

"Open the front door." Coach Santos told Oikawa.

Whipping his snotty nose and quickly finger brushing his hair in the mirror. Oikawa went to open the front door. To find Coach Santos standing outside.

"Coach," Oikawa said moving aside to let him in. "Come in."

As Coach Santos walked him he didn't notice a women came in along with him. Oikawa whipped his head up to the right to see who I was. It was her...

"Oikawa." She smiled at Oikawa.

"What're you doing here?" Oikawa asked through gritted teeth.

"Oikawa I-" she started but was cut off by coach Santos.

"I called her here." Coach said turning to face Oikawa.

"Why Coach??" Oikawa asked. "Hasn't she done enough?" Oikawa was fuming but why were his eyes threatening to spill.

"Oikawa-"

"No Coach can't you see she probably planned this!" Oikawa slightly raised his voice. "She's a reporter after all... they'd do anything for a good story!"

"Oikawa!" Coach Santos snapped. "Listen to what she has to say."

Turning to face the women again. She gave him a weak smile before she started remerging through his bag. She took out an ziplock bag with 3 pink pregnancy test's and handed the bag to Oikawa.

"I wished it wasn't true," she said voice cracking. "I checked with three different types of pregnancy tests and they all came positive. I didn't know what to do."

"Well what you could do was not announce it on the whole god damned television!" Oikawa exploded before shaking his head in disbelief.

"Why didn't you just call or text me instead of broadcast it on television?"

"I thought you'd ignore me and not believe me so that's why I had to make a big statement." She explained looking down at her feet.

"Well," Oikawa clicked his tongue. "Maybe if you'd actually come to me instead of putting up a show things would've been different and my reaction well it would've been the same."