Chapter 17: Cough it up

Oikawa sat at the side of Isuzu bed as he cooed soothing sounds patting her so she'd fall asleep.

"You know I'm not 2," she said looking at Oikawa.

"Well, your dad said you should be asleep by the time he gets home and I plan to make that happen." Oikawa smiled at her.

"Ughh." She groaned. "It's not even 10" she whined.

"Your dad said you've been sleeping late for the past week and you need to get your bed timing set," Oikawa told her.

"Did he really say that?" Isuzu asked Oikawa with a raised brow.

"Um..but that's something he'd say."

"I've got an appointment in the morning at 8 that's why he wants me to sleep early." She told Oikawa.

Oikawa mentally face palmed himself.

"Wait appointment for what?" Oikawa blurted.

"It's my annual appointment to see if the chemotherapy is working." She explained to Oikawa.

"Oh...still you need to sleep ASAP!" Oikawa told her. "Or else your dad won't let me babysit you any longer," Oikawa said.

"Noooo he can't! I won't let him." She told Oikawa with a serious face which made Oikawa chuckle.

"What?" She asked confused.

"You're too cute you know." Oikawa aimed at her making her slightly blush.

"Now time to sleep." He tucked her in bed and was about to get up when she held his hand.

"Tell me a story."

"A story?"

"Tell me the story of your whole high-school life," Isuzu told Oikawa.

"Well, that's a lot of covers there." He laughed.

"We've got time." She smiled at him getting all cozy.

"Okay so let's see where we should start."

... Fast forward ...

Oikawa felt a slight breeze tickle his nose and his eyes opened a bit before he turned to his left to see Isuzu was fast asleep. He just then realized he'd fallen asleep. Sitting up he saw he was covered in a blanket.

Getting out of the bed careful not to make a sound he straightened his back. Before he could do anything else he got a sudden urge to pee.

He quietly tip-toed out of the room to the washroom. Heading towards the bathroom he asked himself 'why didn't Iwachan wake me?' He rubbed his eyes.

Just then Oikawa bumped into something. (more like someone *wink wink*)

"You okay?" Iwaizumi grabbed Oikawa's arm stopping him from falling back.

"Uh...yeah..." Oikawa blinked a few times before he realized he was looking at a half-naked Iwaizumi in front of him.

Dressed in a pair of sweatpants with just a towel around his neck with wet hair sticking to his cheeks. He just got out of a bath.

Oikawa's eyes traveled to his neck and all the way down to his rock-hard abs he could've sworn he'd felt not so long back and wanted to feel them again.

"Did I wake you up?" Iwaizumi asked Oikawa drying his hair.

I want to touch him. I want to feel him. I want to be in his arms.

"Did I wake you?" Iwaizumi asked Oikawa for the second time this time catching his attention.

"Oh..uh no," Oikawa told him adverting his eyes.

"What's wrong?" Iwaizumi asked walking towards his room and Oikawa followed instinctively.

"Um nothing," Oikawa told him looking around the room.

"Come on cough it up." Iwaizumi told Oikawa grabbing a tee-shirt from the chair and pulling it on.

"Okay I've gotta pee real bad," Oikawa told him in embarrassment.

"So go who's stopping you." Iwaizumi laughed and gestured him towards the bathroom in his room.

_____________________
 Who remembers Hinata's peepee song?