Chapter 13: Morning

"Shhh..let's not wake him up" Oikawa whispered to Isuzu as they got off the couch. Iwaizumi had fallen asleep by the time the movie ended.

Oikawa and Isuzu got up from the couch carefully not to make a single sound. Oikawa knew Iwaizumi was a deep sleepier yet he still wanted to be on the safe side. Cause he'd had experience waking Iwaizumi up when he's in a deep sleep and I wasn't pleasant.

"Wait," Isuzu told Oikawa before running out of the room.

Oikawa stood there admiring Iwaizumi as he slept. Sitting at the very end of the couch. Resting his head on the couch's arm. One arm under his head the other on top of his head. Weird way to sleep. Oikawa thought to himself.

He looks like a sandwich. Oikawa thought to himself. With his head between his arms.

"Here." Isuzu came back into the room with a blanket in her arms. She handed it to Oikawa to spread it on Iwaizumi.

"He looks so cute," Oikawa said out loud. Before he could say something back I did speak.

"I know he is." She said and turned to Oikawa smiling at him with her eyes shut and a big toothy smile. She looked adorable.

"Come on I'll make you something to eat."

Iwaizumi woke up to some thudding of pots and pans. His head was spinning. Pins and needles everywhere.

Getting up he rubbed his eyes a bit before opening them to see he'd fallen asleep on the couch.

Grunting he got up. He was a bit noodling on the legs but got up. Heading to the source of the sounds he made his way into the kitchen.

He was welcomed by a decent of burnt toast. He found Oikawa attempting to make eggs. Miserable failing as the kitchen was full of smoke.

Looking towards the dining table he saw Isuzu laughing her head looking at Oikawa.

"You really can't cook uncle Oikawa." Isuzu laughed pointing at Oikawa.

"Daddy's gonna be so mad when he wakes up." She continued laughing.

"Well believe it or not Iwachan is pretty intimidated by me ya know." Oikawa turned and smiled.

"Oh really now?" Iwaizumi asked standing in the door frame with his arms folded.

Oikawa smiled faded. "Well..."

"Good morning daddy!" Isuzu ran into Iwaizumi's arms. Iwaizumi bent down and hugged her.

"Daddy you smell." Isuzu scrunched her nose. "You should take a bath."

Oikawa let out a giggle.

"What're you laughing at huh?" Iwaizumi asked Oikawa raising a brow.

"Oh, noth-" Oikawa started but was cut off by the sudden flame that came up from the pan.

Iwaizumi rushed to get the fire extinguisher and spared it all over the pan.

"What're you trying to burn my house down." Iwaizumi asked aggressively.

"I was-" Oikawa started but the sudden laughing caught both Oikawa and Iwaizumi's attention.

"I hope we can stay like this foreverrrr" she laughed. She clearly enjoyed this.

Iwaizumi looked at Oikawa and he shrugged (Oikawa). And both started laughing.

"Now you go change while daddy makes some breakfast." Iwaizumi told Isuzu turning to start cleaning up the stove.

"You really know how to make a mess." Iwaizumi said throwing the eggshells and burned attempts to make an omelet into the bin.

"Well, I mean...I wanted to impress Zuzu." Oikawa shrugged.

"There are other ways." Iwaizumi replied cleaning the pan.

"True but she wanted to have an omelet and I couldn't say I don't know how to even crack an egg." Oikawa pouted.

"Whatever shitty-kawa" Iwaizumi said drying the pan and getting some eggs from the pantry.

"So you gonna teach me how to make an omelet?" Oikawa asked leaning against the counter opposite to the stove.

"I don't think you have the capability." Iwaizumi told Oikawa turning on the stove.

Iwaizumi put the pan on the stove and cracked the egg in the pan.

He felt Oikawa get closer as he could feel Oikawa's breath on the back of his neck. Iwaizumi didn't flinch and Oikawa continued standing behind Iwaizumi. So close Iwaizumi could hear every breath Oikawa took.

Oikawa's hand found he was to Iwaizumi's hard stomach. His hand found its way going inside his shirt to feel his palm against Iwaizumi's warm skin.

"Iwachan-"

"Daddy!!!" Isuzu came in shouting making Oikawa jump three feet back from Iwaizumi.

"Oh I was just telling Iwachan he smells."

_______________________
Believable excuse, no?