Chapter 31: New Year

"You shouldn't say that you your bride!" Isuzu exclaimed.

"BRIDE!" Oikawa and Iwaizumi said in sync.

"Yes, bride. I want you to marry uncle Oikawa so he doesn't leave!" Isuzu exclaimed.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi shared a look. That said 'what the fuck'. Before Iwaizumi spoke.

"Zuzu Oikawa has to go back due to his work-"

"Yeah Isuzu but-" Oikawa started before speaking he locked eyes with Iwaizumi. "I'm not going forever." Iwaizumi lifted an eyebrow.

"Really now?" Iwaizumi asked in a stern but sincere way.

"Yes," Oikawa kept looking in to Iwaizumi's eyes. "I'll visit I promise."

"Promise?" Isuzu asked. "Promise me and daddy you'll come back."

Oikawa let out a small chuckle before shaking hands with Isuzu.

"Nooo don't do that! Your nails are dry yet." She exclaimed.

"Oh, yeah sorry." Oikawa apologized.

"Okay," Iwaizumi said heading toward the dressing room. "I'm going to change."

"Okii." Isuzu and Oikawa said in sync.

"So what do we do next?" Oikawa asked Isuzu.

"Hmmm," she started tapping her chin. "I'm thinking of wearing my kimono to the fireworks show."

"Ooo nice." Oikawa told her. "What color is it?" Oikawa asked Isuzu.

"It's blue and pink cause daddy couldn't find a full pink one." She frowned.

"What's wrong with blue and pink?" Oikawa asked tilting his head slightly.

"Mom got me a full pink kimono but I grew out of it and I asked daddy to get me one and I was very specific with I wanted a pink one with flowers." Isuzu told Oikawa.

"Come on let's give it a look." Oikawa told Isuzu.

Sitting on Isuzu bed Oikawa looked around. He noticed how her room was completely organized. All the books in the shelf's, a small dressing table decorated with fairy lights and dolls as she wasn't old enough to have makeup. Plus the one she used was probably Suzuki's. There were stuff toys a lot of stuff toys on her bed.

Isuzu came out of the washroom wearing her kimono. It was beautiful. Dark blue with flowers embroidered along the bottom of the kimono and sleeves.

"Isuzu that looks beautiful."

"Isuzu do you need help with the kimono." Iwaizumi came in her room pulling up the zipper of his jacket.

"You're not wearing a kimono." Oikawa asked Iwaizumi as he came aside Isuzu and helped her tie the ribbon.

"Daddy has one but he never wears it." Isuzu told Oikawa.

"All done." Iwaizumi told Isuzu.

"Wow that was fast." Oikawa said in a shocked voice.

"You get used to it living with two girls-" Iwaizumi stopped. He just brushed the topic and went no like he didn't say anything after 'all done'.

"How do you want your hair done?" Iwaizumi asked grabbing a brush and scrunches.

"Fish tail braids." Isuzu told Iwaizumi.

As Iwaizumi was tying Isuzu's braids she asked.

"Uncle Oikawa would you like to get pig tails done?"

"Uh what?" Oikawa asked confused why'd she ask that.

"Well you have long hair and I'm sure daddy could make pig tails easily on them.

"Nah I think I'll pass." Oikawa told her giving a soft apologizing smile.

"Hmm...I've got an idea." Isuzu's eyes lit up. "Daddy can uncle Oikawa wear your kimono?"

"Um...sure." Iwaizumi agreed shrugging. "I'd he wants to."

"Of course he wants to." Isuzu answered for Oikawa.

"I'm alright-" Oikawa started but was cut off my Isuzu.

"I wanna match with uncle Oikawa." Isuzu huffed. "Please pretty ple-"

"Zuzu you can't not force someone to wea-" Iwaizumi started. But was cut off my Oikawa.

"Okay." Oikawa said throwing his hands up. "I'll wear it."

"Omg really?!" Isuzu asked all excited with her eyes shinning.

"Yes." Oikawa smiled at her.

"You sure?" Iwaizumi asked Oikawa.

"Yeah sure why not."

"Okay..."

A few minutes later Oikawa walked out of Iwaizumi's bathroom. Dressed in a navy blue kimono with a lighter shade of beautiful blue stitching lines.

"This is beautiful." Oikawa said that asking towards Iwaizumi who sat on the edge of his bed.

Iwaizumi's lips curved in to a gentl smile before he stood up. He walked towards Oikawa and put his hands on either sides of Oikawa's waist.

"You look beautiful." Iwaizumi told Oikawa and kissed Oikawa's forehead. Making Oikawa blush intensely.

"I'm sure you don't know how to tie this." Iwaizumi pointed at the stash.

"You know me well." Oikawa said unable to hide the smile on his face.

"Uncle Oikawa you look so beautiful!" Isuzu exclaimed as Oikawa walked out of the room.

"Well don't you look pretty as well." Oikawa smiled and picked her up in his arms. He felt the fabric tighten a bit. But not to much at the kimono was Iwaizumi's and he's a bit bigger than his so it's a bit lose.

"All ready to go?" Iwyasked grabbing the keys to the car.

"Yup" Isuzu said popping tge 'p'.

Reaching the festival it was only ten o'clock.

"Two more hours to go until New Years." Iwaizumi said as they walked in to a maze of stalls of food and games with lights everywhere.

"Let's go to that stall!" Isuzu pointed at a stall selling fried fish.

"Shouldn't we looks around before eating?" Iwaizumi suggested.

"Mmm okay." Isuzu said. "But I'll be very hungry afterwards..so be ready to feed me a lot!" She told Iwaizumi.

"Okay, okay." Iwaizumi told her laughing. "I can deal with that."

The next hour was spent looking around the stalls and walking up shrines and making prayers.

"What did you pray for?" Iwaizumi asked Isuzu.

"I'm not gonna tell." She did a 'i zip my lips' gesture.

"Oh okay." Iwaizumi laughed and looked ahead.

"Okay now we can eat." Iwaizumi told Isuzu.

"Omg yes let's gooo." Isuzu exclaimed.

"Ooo this looks good and that too. Can we have that too?" Isuzu's eyes roamed all over the stalls.

"Okay how about I get the food and you two find a place to sit?" Iwaizumi asked Isuzu.

"Okie." She said grabbing Oikawa's hand and skipping her way to find a seat.

Walking in the sea of people Oikawa walked slowly holding Isuzu hand. What felt like hours they were nearing the sitting area when Oikawa felt his hand was let lose. Turning around he looked to find Isuzu no longer holding his hand. Oikawa was startled. 'Where could she have gone?' Oikawa thought to himself. 'She was right here.' Looking around searching through the crowd he called out.

"Isuzu! Isuzu where are you?

_____________________
Instagram: weebcheck2020