Chapter 30: Pink

"Spend New Year with me,"  Iwaizumi asked Oikawa just squinted his eyes.

"Mmm lemme sleep," Oikawa mumbled. Cuddling with Iwaizumi.

It took Oikawa a minute his eyes popped open just then realizing what Iwaizumi had just asked.

"Okay, then don't." Iwaizumi said sitting up.

"hold it," Oikawa said getting up and hugging Iwaizumi's bareback. "I'd love to." Oikawa smiled placing his chin in the crook of Iwaizumi's shoulder.

"Too late," Iwaizumi huffed. "The offers off the table." Iwaizumi was about to get up when Oikawa pulled him back that Iwaizumi fell on top of Oikawa.

"What're you do-" Iwaizumi stopped mid-sentence as Oikawa climbed on top of Iwaizumi. Oikawa bent down enough to peck Iwaizumi's lips.

"Iwachan will you spend New Year with me?" Oikawa smiled against Iwaizumi's lips. Iwaizumi just huffed and looked the left side.

"Oh come on-" Oikawa started but was cut off by Iwaizumi attacking Oikawa's lower lip. Iwaizumi nibbled it. One of Iwaizumi's hands found its back to Oikawa's back to push him down so their bare chests were against each other's.

The kiss started to get hot before Oikawa pulled away. Straighten up Oikawa cleared his voice.

"I'm being serious." Oikawa looked Iwaizumi in the eyes.

"I'm being serious too."

"Come on I was asleep and-" Oikawa was cut off by Iwaizumi flipping Oikawa on his back and Iwaizumi being on top.

"Spend New Year with me" Iwaizumi whispered in Oikawa's sending shivers down his spine.

In reply, Oikawa kissed Iwaizumi's cheek and smiled.

"Imma head for a shower." Iwaizumi told Oikawa getting off the bed.

"Wanna save water-" Oikawa started but was cut off by the thud of the washroom door and then a click that meant it's locked.

"Fine! wastewater." Oikawa called out grabbing a pair of sweatpants and pulled on a sweater.

Heading downstairs he found Isuzu on the couch watching 'Adventure time' again.

"Hey," Oikawa said walking over to Isuzu. "Whatcha want for breakfast?"

"Mmm, I think I'll have a omelet." She replied.

That sends Oikawa the memories of how he first made his encounter or more like move to touch Iwaizumi. Oikawa's ears went hot with just the thought of it. He couldn't tell if it was embarrassment or just the hot memory.

"Zuzu," Iwaizumi called out on his way down the staircase buttoning his right sleeve. "what do you want for breakfast?"

"She wants an omelet," Oikawa replied.

Iwaizumi nodded and headed to the kitchen and Oikawa followed him. Iwaizumi smelt like fresh mint and bark. It's a weird combination but it was enough to make Oikawa want to hug him. But he knew if he would Iwaizumi would scold him about ruffling his shirt.

"Hm..." Oikawa started as Iwaizumi broke an egg into the pan. "Can I have one too?" Oikawa asked.

"Just get me another egg." Oikawa stood still like Iwaizumi seriously said yes to making him an omelet.

"Hello, get moving." Iwaizumi shooed Oikawa to the pantry.

Handing Iwaizumi another egg Oikawa stood behind Iwaizumi. Oikawa's eyes wandered off to Iwaizumi's butt. He took a good look at it before Iwaizumi cleared his throat.

"You're the most unashamed person I know." Iwaizumi told Oikawa as he tuned out and handed Oikawa a plate.

"Well, you-" Oikawa was cut off my Iwaizumi calling out to Isuzu.

Eating breakfast Oikawa noticed Iwaizumi drinking black coffee. And it made him think back he's never seen Iwaizumi have a proper breakfast.

"Okay," Iwaizumi said putting the mug on the table. "I'm heading out. I'll see you guys tonight." Iwaizumi told Isuzu and Oikawa to ask he picked up his mug and both of Oikawa and Isuzu's plates and put them in the sink.

Iwaizumi came and pecked Isuzu on the head and then turned to Oikawa. Oikawa's heart started beating fast. 'Is iwachan gonna give me a kiss too!!' Oikawa thought to himself.

"Wash the dishes would ya." That was what Iwaizumi said before heading out the door.

' WHATTTTT '

After breakfast, Oikawa helped Isuzu with some winter break homework which she had been neglecting, and now it's due on the 2nd of January.

"Uncle Oikawa, are you gonna start living with us?" Isuzu asked tilting her head to the right.

"Eh?" That question startled Oikawa. Has he been staying over this much that it looks like he'd moved in?

"You should stay," Isuzu spoke once more.

"Isuzu I've gotta go back to Argentina in two days," Oikawa answered with a sadness in his tone. 'I'm gonna miss this. This house, this kitchen, the bedroom of course, and most importantly Iwachan and Isuzu.'

"Why do you want me to stay though?" Oikawa asked out of curiosity.

"Because you make daddy happy and he hasn't smoked in a while and most importantly I've barely seen him this happy," Isuzu replied making Oikawa's heart melt into a puddle of joy.

"Well," Oikawa started but then stopped. He opened one of Isuzu's notes books and at the back of it scribbled. "Here this is my number you can call me whenever you want." Oikawa smiled at her.

"Okiiii." She gave a toothy smile.

"Now come on let's finish English so we can start doing math," Oikawa told her to pull her math books out of her bag.

"I'd rather do any other subject besides math." She huffed.

"Iwachan was actually the best at math in school," Oikawa said looking up and tapping his chin.

"Why did I get that gene." Isuzu threw her hands up in the air. "I'm so tired can we do it tomorrow?" Isuzu asked in a pleading voice.

"Okay," Isuzu's eyes light up. "But no television," Oikawa told her making her pout.

"How about you take a nap while I make lunch.

"I wanna help!" She exclaimed.

"Are you sure? You said-"

"Tired of doing homework." She smiled.

The next hour Isuzu helped Oikawa make another classic Argentinian dish. It took them longer than expected cause the gas was coming in low. Oikawa took out a portion out and kept it in the microwave for Iwaizumi. After having lunch Oikawa and Isuzu took a nap in Iwaizumi's room.

"I'm home." Iwaizumi called out but no reply. He checked the living room the kitchen he was about to check Isuzu's room when he heard giggles from his room.

Enter the room he saw a sight that made him stop mid-way.

Oikawa sat on the bed with pigtails and pink blush and getting his nails painted by Isuzu.

"What's going on here?" Iwaizumi asked entering the room.

"Daddy you're home!" Isuzu exclaimed and give Iwaizumi a smile.

"Iwachan-"

"Pinks not your color." Iwaizumi let out a chuckle.

"You shouldn't say that to your bride!" Isuzu exclaimed.

________________________

Are you good at math?