Chapter 75: Until next time?

Oikawa sat there patting Isuzu to sleep as she'd cried so much that now she'd only been hiccuping and sniffling. She'd not even finished her dinner and Oikawa had to ask the nurse to cover it with cling and leave it in the room if she decided to eat later on in the night.

After Iwaizumi stormed out of the room so did Suzuki and both haven't been seen since.

'Shit really went down...'

Oikawa thought to himself.

Just then he heard a soft knocking on the door and someone came in the room. It was dark and Oikawa could only see a shadow figure but he knew it was Iwaizumi.

Before Oikawa could say something Iwaizumi left the room. So Oikawa carefully got up from the edge of the bed making sure not to wake up Isuzu.

"Iwacha-Iwaizumi?"

"That's the first time you've called me that." Iwaizumi said having his back facing Oikawa.

Oikawa stayed silent and so did Iwaizumi. Both didn't move either. Iwaizumi's back tensed up when he heard Oikawa take a few steps towards Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi sensed Oikawa reached out to him and he spoke.

"I slept with Suzuki."

Oikawa's hand reaching out for Iwaizumi retreated. And Oikawa stood still where he was with his head facing downwards now.

"Why're you telling me this?" Oikawa asked as tears threatened to spill.

"Because you need to know." Iwaizumi said before he walked away leaving Oikawa standing all alone with his head facing the floor with tears falling.

"I don't care!" Oikawa said a bit loudly so Iwaizumi who was almost five feet away could hear him.

"I don't care." Oikawa said again this time a bit lower voice. "I don't care..." Oikawa repeated as his knees buckled and he covered his eyes with his palms. Tears flooding his eyes.

Iwaizumi just walked away.

Oikawa sat outside on one of the waiting chairs in one of the dimly lit hall ways, crying out his eyes silently.

Morning came soon and Oikawa was drained out dead asleep when he was woken up by one of the guards asking him go home.

Oikawa went to the washroom and splashed his face with water. Looking up in the mirror Oikawa saw his blood shot eyes with bags underneath them with hair sticking up everywhere covering his eyes like a fringe.

Drying his face with a paper towel Oikawa headed out the room. Checking his phone he saw it was 5am and there was about two hours since his flight back to Argentina.

Entering room 14 Oikawa carefully closed the door behind him to see Isuzu still asleep and he kissed her forehead and wrote a note.

As he was about to leave Isuzu spoke.

"Uncle Oikawa?" Is a half asleep voice Isuzu grabbed on to Oikawa's shirt's hem.

"Where are you going?" Oikawa bent down and spoke in a soft voice.

"I have to go princess," Oikawa said as he brushed her hair past her mouth. "I'll call once I reach, okay?"

"Okay...have a safe flight..." Isuzu said as she fell back asleep.

Heading out the room Oikawa brisk walked to the elevator. Reaching the elevator Oikawa clicked the button to have the elevator come up. Before it could ding that's here Oikawa heard Iwaizumi:

"Going?" Iwaizumi asked.

Oikawa didn't reply and kept his back towards Iwaizumi.

"Have a safe flight..."

"Like you care." Oikawa said keeping his voice steady and at bay.

Just then the elevator dinged that's here and Oikawa stepped in and that's when he turned around to see Iwaizumi standing watching Oikawa with files in his hands. Just like that the imagine of Iwaizumi dissolved into a black slate of the elevator door.

_________________

Hey guys!

How are you all doing?

So I've made a decision I'm going to be ending this book here...and continuing it in book 2 by the name of : " Lost Friends (Iwaoi) "

You can find Book 2 "Lost Friends (Iwaoi)" on my profile :)

Thank you everyone who've made it this far <3

💙 Started 29th September 2020 💙
🤗 Ended 25th August 2021 🤗