Chapter 29: Night shift

*WARNING HELLA STEAMY*

"Good night." Oikawa kissed Isuzu's forehead before turning off the lamp and heading out of her room.

Oikawa had spent the rest of the evening with Isuzu watching a cartoon called 'Adventure time'.

Entering the bedroom Oikawa walked to the cabinet and pulled a hoodie and a pj. Walking to the bathroom he brushed his teeth and headed to bed. Laying down all he could think of what happened at dinner time.

• • • • • FLASHBACK • • • • •

"You gave me a fucking hickey?!!" Iwaizumi exclaimed loudly.

"Well, I had to bite down on something to stop myself from moaning!" Oikawa hit back.

Iwaizumi's ears tuned hot and he just looked to the right.

"I have to go get ready for work."

"At least have dinner."

• • • • • END OF FLASHBACK • • • • •

'Ughh' Oikawa grunted tossing and turning. Before he laid on his back facing the wall.

Oikawa thought to himself that what he did wasn't wrong he was trying to keep his voice down and that was the only way. Oikawa rolled his eyes before sitting up straight. 'Or maybe it wasn't' Oikawa thought to himself. He was racking his brain trying to figure out what he did was wrong or not.

Sighing Oikawa folded his arms and put them off his face as he makes back down. Oikawa's noses tingled. He took a good sniff.

It smelled like Iwaizumi.

Oikawa had been wearing Iwaizumi's since he'd started staying over. He had his own too but they were in the wash that reminded him he has to do the laundry.

Oikawa got out of bed and went to the laundry room. He separated the whites from the blacks and pinks. The next hour he spent doing the laundry. Then he moved on to doing some dusting. He then went to have a glass of what we when he noticed the kitchen was a mess. He sat the next hour organizing the kitchen utensils, dishes, and food items.

Finally, Oikawa headed back upstairs to the bedroom. Sitting on the edge of the bed he checked the clock. It read 12:58.

'He must be on his way home. Oikawa thought to himself excited. But then remembered their argument. Sighing he laid on the bed with his eyes closed.

Oikawa felt the bed dip from the opposite side. He kept his eyes closed. He thought to himself it's probably his mind playing tricks. Just then he felt a kiss on his cheek. The kiss lingered a bit. Oikawa's eyes opened slightly.

'It's not my imagination!' He thought to himself. He peeked his one eye open to see Iwaizumi changing in the bathroom. The bathroom light was enough to give Oikawa a good view. Iwaizumi turned around just then and Oikawa closed his eyes quickly.

He felt a hot minty breath in his ear. "I know you're awake." Iwaizumi whispered in Oikawa's ear making a shiver go down Oikawa's spine.

"No, I'm not." Oikawa turning his back to Iwaizumi.

Oikawa felt Iwaizumi's hand reach the band of Oikawa's sweatpants. Before Oikawa knew it Iwaizumi was stroking Oikawa's member. His strokes were slow and teasing but they did the trick.

Oikawa was hard and hot in his sweatpants. Iwaizumi kissed the back of Oikawa's neck. The strokes became faster and faster until Oikawa was breathing heavy. Iwaizumi bit Oikawa's ear making Oikawa finally moan the voice he was keeping in.

Iwaizumi started to slow down now and made Oikawa grunt. "Don stop" Oikawa whined. "Not yet." Oikawa held Iwaizumi's hand inside his pants. Holding on to Iwaizumi's hand he moved both hands until he came.

Iwaizumi with a swift movement took his hand out and flipped Oikawa on his back.

Iwaizumi was on top of Oikawa in just a pair of briefs. The room was slightly lit up due to the bathroom light was still on. Oikawa's eyes landed on Iwaizumi's neck and he saw the hickey.

No. Hickeys.

There was a trail of hickeys that made their way below Iwaizumi's collar bone.

"Iwachan-" Oikawa started but stopped cause Iwaizumi just pulled off Oikawa's pants. "What?"

Iwaizumi spread Oikawa's legs and started kissing until he reached inside of Oikawa's thighs. Iwaizumi bit Oikawa.

"Ahh" Oikawa let out but Iwaizumi covered Oikawa's mouth with one hand.

Iwaizumi sucked and bit Oikawa several times before his mouth met Oikawa's and he inserted himself finally into Oikawa. Making Oikawa bite Iwaizumi's lip.

_____________________

Let's hope you enjoyed :)