Chapter 46

It started to get dark as they finally got home, the edge of the sun on the lake, the water being the sunsets mirror image.

Mike parks the car in the parking lot in front of the apartment and convience store.  The neon lights still as pretty as ever.

Will opens his door, greeted by the spindly of crashing waves, and the smell of the sea.

"Even though we just moved here like two months ago,  it feels like home."  Will admits as he grabs his and Mike's backpacks.

Mike grabs the gifts as he chuckles.  "I have to say the same." He agrees as he opens the door to the lobby of the apartment.

Wills ears perk up as they watch the scene infront of them: El, Dustin, Max, Lucas and the owner of the apartment are deep in discussion about where Will and Mike are.

"Have you heard what happened in Hawkins, these motherfuc-"

"Lucas language!"  Max interupts.  "And ofcourse she would know, she literally told us about how she saw it on the news too!"

"Which room are they in?" Dustin asks desperately.

"Did they tell you that they were leaving to Hawkins?" El asks calmly as the old women shook her head.

Everyone looked so distress until Will cleared his throat, everyone stop their panicking and look at him.

"WILL!"  Everyone exclaims as they dash over to the younger werewolf, hugging him hard.

"Oh my gosh!  We heard what happened in Hawkins!! Are you okay?"  Max says with distress as Will chuckles trying to hug them all.

"Wow I'm doing great too guys."  Mike says with a sarcastic tone, but smiles softly as he walks over to them shooing them away from Will and hugging him with one arm.

Everyone laughs.  "Well let's see your new place and please spill as much tea as you can because if they've layed a finger on Will imma throw hands." Dustin says with an angry expression.

They then head up to Mike and Wills place, mike unlocking the door and everyone coming in.

"Theres not much so.. we will get stuff soon."  Will says as he sets the backpacks down in the bedroom and walking out seeing Lucas and Max on the couch, Dustin and El on the floor beside the coffee table.

Mike sets the gifts down at the side before taking off his coat.

Once everyone settled down, Mike and Will told them their adventure through Hawkins, how troy was related to it, what happened with Will's family and how they broke into the Institute.

They also told them how Will transformed into the Alpha form of a wolf.  "Funny thing you should mention Will and his Alpha form.."  El says as she pulls out her phone and shows them a video, some one frantically trying to get away from the large brown wolf walking towards the second room, grabbing Mr.Walsh and shaking him.

"This was caught on a security camera in the room and all the videos from the place have been leaked."  She explains as she puts her phone away.

Will and Mike look at eachother unsure of who could've gotten the footage to the public.

"Well whoever's it was, bless them."  Lucas says as everyone chuckles and nods in agreement.

As they silently look around the room Will gasps and smiles.  "I just remembered we bought you all a present!"  He says, his tail wagging quickly as he goes into their bedroom, grabbing the six bracelets.

"Close your eyes."  He instructs as he give a phase of the moon to each of them.

Everyone opens their eyes and smiles, "Will these are so pretty!"  Max and El say as they strap theirs on.